If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Nurture Life VS Spoonful of Comfort comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.00
- Delivery Area: 38 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Erin on 02/25/2019The food is tasty and of decent quality for the most part. And the service is incredibly convenient for working parents, but only when the service itself works correctly, which is not frequently enough. My complaint is constant shipping problems. In the few months I was a client, I lost track of the number of deliveries that were so late that the Nuturelife advised that the food must be thrown away. Deliveries due on a Friday wouldn't arrive until Tuesday. NutureLife simply blames FedEx, saying the it is "beyond [their] control", which is the part that offended me the most. The refusal to take responsibility for the carrier they chose. No option to change carriers. No credits, coupons, or other concessions offered as compensation for their failure. When my delivery was late twice in one month for at least the third time (meaning I had to scramble for a week's worth of food options at a moment's notice), I finally quit the service. In response to my cancellation notice, Nuturelife again just blamed FedEx. Pathetic and bad customer service.
- Submitted By Bee on 02/21/2019Shady business! When I logged in my account I still had time to change the meals and time to reschedule/cancel a shipment. Since my 5yr old didn't care for the meals I decided to call Nurture Life and cancel my account. The moment I notify them to cancel my subscription they say it's too late to cancel the shipment. It's bullshit- they just wanted my money before losing another customer. They don't even derserve 1 star. Rat Bastards!
- Submitted By Michelle Bosch on 06/21/2018First of all my child didn't like the food to the point I had to throw the majority of jars which have 24 hour expiring time after opened and about a week sealed. The food 10+ months looks like pieces from canned food. My issue came after I paused the week after the first delivery as I was going to schedule it for every other week until she was used to this new food, but still got that paused week charged and delivered without me knowing or choosing any of the food options.
- Submitted By Angela on 06/15/2018Great idea but I am not going to risk ordering anything because 1.) you don’t even let us inform you of any potential allergies so to avoid getting those and my little one is allergic to 8 different things and 2.) when I message you privately to inquire about how you handle(according to Facebook you responded within an hour) you saw my message according to Facebook and you almost 4hrs later after you saw my message you still have yet to respond. I don’t see how difficult it is to answer a question about how you handle allergies
- Submitted By Kate on 03/04/2019Packaging is really nice. However, I was not happy with delivery at all. It took 5 days for the soup to arrive and it was not cold. I called customer service and she stated that it really only took 3 days because they don't count Sundays or the day the ship it either. Huh?? It was shipped on Thursday and it arrived on Monday. That is 5 days. She literally wouldn't acknowledge what I said and stated that everything was as it should be and was perfect. The whole conversation was strange. So, I ate the cookies (they were good), and threw the soup in the trash. ....... Bottom line - don't ship perishable foods on Thurs or Fridays! Waste of money.
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
Nurture Life is an excellent meal delivery service catering to babies, toddlers, and kids. It provides professionally crafted meals made of organic and all-natural ingredients, freshly made, chilled, and delivered straight to your door. Learn all about its pricing, menu variety, and food quality in our review and Nurture Life reviews from our readers.