If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Hungryroot VS South Beach Diet comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.71
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zina Goodin on 02/04/2019I have been eating Hungryroot for about two months now. I love it! I look forward to seeing what will be in my next box and occasionally will change something on the order to another option. It's a good value and very healthy. I got the "good life" package for just me and eat the leftovers from the day before for breakfast or lunch the next day. It is enough food for a full week, two meals a day, for one person.
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Tim on 01/31/2019The food is disgusting. I've tried Nutrisystem their food is very tasty and I successful lost weight. On the first day eating South Beach Diet the meals tasted bad, it gave me indigestion and tasted like chemicals. They have a no refund or return policy, which I understand . I called to after 1 day to cancel the auto-delivery and they said they would charge me a $125 cancellation fee. As stated in their policy "as you agreed when placing your order". My guess is they have had people try to cancel the subscription after the first food delivery so they discount that order and then charge you $125 once you realize the food is disgusting. I'm going back to Nutrisystem and I suggest you try it too.
- Submitted By Stephanie on 08/31/2018The food is disgusting and the portions are TINY. The meals are packed with sodium. I called to cancel after 2 weeks and they charged me a $125 cancellation fee. What a rip off.
- Submitted By Ellie Roberts on 02/14/2018The meals are boring and I lost just 3 pounds in 2 weeks, not what I expected.
- Submitted By Bryan Gibson on 12/25/2017Heads up: the portions are really small. Still, I eat more often than usual and I am down 4.5 pounds, so it seems to be working. And can’t beat these prices, man, I’d spend more on a taco than I spend now on all 3 meals plus snacks.
South Beach Diet meal delivery allows you to reap the benefits of a low-carb, high-protein diet that can transform your body while keeping you full all day long. It provides tasty, ready-made meals and snacks made of wholesome ingredients and designed to help you get in the best shape of your life. Discover more details in our South Beach Diet review.