When choosing between two such amazing services like Terra's Kitchen and Sous Kitchen, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Terra's Kitchen VS Sous Kitchen comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 7 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Kristyn Keen on 08/21/2017I was 100% impressed with my Terra's Kitchen order. The shipment was on time. Everything was perfectly organized and still very cold. There was not one item missing (I've experienced that from Blue Apron as well as rotting spinach) and all the food smelled fresh, looked fresh and tasted fresh. Every meal I made was delicious and much easier to prepare than Just Fresh. I can't figure out where these poor reviews are coming from. I was blown away by the quality of everything I received and the perfect organization. I got the Ranchero bowls for 4 (excellent) The Nicioise salad for 2 (amazing) and the Chicken curry flatbreads for 2 (perfect) I can't believe people keep complaining about waste. There is much less waste than other services and the little containers can be reused for a multitude of things. The recycled vessel was the coolest thing ever and picked up the next day with no problem. I LOVE Terra's Kitchen! They are my new favorite food delivery company as of yet! I can't wait to get my next order. If you don't try them you are missing out!!
- Submitted By Anna Baldwin on 02/28/2017I love the recipes and the ingredients are usually really good, but they are not always as fresh as they should be.
- Submitted By Maria Ortiz on 01/14/2017I don’t order that often, I mostly skip because it’s a bit pricy, but I do treat myself to a couple of meals now and then and everything is perfect every time.
- Submitted By Gavin Lewis on 01/05/2017The prices could be lower, but it’s definitely worth it.
- Submitted By Jay Adams on 04/25/2017I’ve been ordering for years and always have Sous Kitchen meals in my freezer. As easy and quick as takeout, just healthier and more delicious.
- Submitted By Larry Bicks on 02/07/2017Don’t expect to get the best meals you’ve ever had. Still, it’s good enough and quick to make and great if you’re not a fan of cooking.
- Submitted By Joanna Kisbey on 01/15/2017We’re a large family and I don’t always have the time to cook, so Sous Kitchen is can be a real life-saver. Everyone likes the meals and they’re not that expensive either.
Terra’s Kitchen is a meal kit delivery service whose menu is inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine, which makes its meals both good for your health and a joy for your palate. You can choose from over 50 different recipes that are quick and easy to make. Learn more about what this meal kit service has to offer in our detailed Terra’s Kitchen review.