If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Sous Kitchen VS Sun Basket comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 7 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 47 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jay Adams on 04/25/2017I’ve been ordering for years and always have Sous Kitchen meals in my freezer. As easy and quick as takeout, just healthier and more delicious.
- Submitted By Larry Bicks on 02/07/2017Don’t expect to get the best meals you’ve ever had. Still, it’s good enough and quick to make and great if you’re not a fan of cooking.
- Submitted By Joanna Kisbey on 01/15/2017We’re a large family and I don’t always have the time to cook, so Sous Kitchen is can be a real life-saver. Everyone likes the meals and they’re not that expensive either.
- Submitted By A on 08/06/2018This article is so biased! It’s a USDA requirement to label meat under safe handling guidelines, not “the people at Sun Basket taking the time to provide all the info” In summary, SB is for the Whole Foods audience.
- Submitted By Tracy Brady on 07/28/2018Delivery date changed with no notice. Tracking info inaccurate & by the time my order finally arrived everything was warm. Customer service is AWFUL. A rep did respond to my Yelp review (2 days ago) but I never heard anything back. I have contacted the company 3 other times, with NO response. Ridiculous!!!
- Submitted By Beth on 07/18/2018Tried a couple boxes and overall the food has been good, if somewhat bland for our taste. I liked the range of options and delivery for us has been prompt. Our biggest issue was portion size. We eat largely a meat and vegetable diet and the paleo/low-carb recipes just don't provide enough food. We've still been hungry after all but one meal. It's really not worth it when I have to go out and buy additional meat to supplement what they send us.
- Submitted By ChristinaG on 07/18/2018I’ve tried all the meal delivery companies. I was looking forward to this one because of the large selection of healthy recipes. Upon receiving my delivery I noticed my raw fish which wasn’t double bagged had Leaked all over all my other meals ( since they are packaged in paper bags this ruined almost everything). The raw chicken wasn’t bagged at all! My recipe book was so wet the pages ripped and stuck together. Absolutely the WORST packaging and attention to detail I’ve experienced yet! Also no real customer service number! Only email! I won’t be ordering again. Back to HOME CHEF. Which we love!
Sun Basket helps you save time while cooking for yourself or your loved ones. A renowned California chef, an in-house nutritionist, and all of the country’s best farmers work together to provide you with everything you need to make great meals quickly. Discover if this is the right meal kit delivery service for you in our Sun Basket review.