If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Sous Kitchen VS Sun Basket comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 7 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jay Adams on 04/25/2017I’ve been ordering for years and always have Sous Kitchen meals in my freezer. As easy and quick as takeout, just healthier and more delicious.
- Submitted By Larry Bicks on 02/07/2017Don’t expect to get the best meals you’ve ever had. Still, it’s good enough and quick to make and great if you’re not a fan of cooking.
- Submitted By Joanna Kisbey on 01/15/2017We’re a large family and I don’t always have the time to cook, so Sous Kitchen is can be a real life-saver. Everyone likes the meals and they’re not that expensive either.
- Submitted By Diana Bryant on 02/15/2019I’ve been trying to use much more veggies and healthy foods in my diet recently and I also discovered my love for international cusine and I have Sun Basket to thank for all that. I became a real adventurer when it comes to food and I get to enjoy loads of different recipes every week and share them with my loved ones. As with any meal service, there’s gonna be some repetition but not even close as much as with some other companies I used in the past.
- Submitted By Denisse Simmons on 02/07/2019One of the best things about Sun Basket for me is the fact that it reduces food waste by a lot. I simply get the exact amounts I’ll need to make any particular dish and never end up with an extra head of cabbage or something like that. It has also reduced my visits to to the store to let’s say basically once every week.
- Submitted By Noah Butler on 01/28/2019As a single dad, my life has two big eras, pre and post Sun Basket. I completely forgot what it feels like dragging my kids though the convenience store trying to cram everything I need inside a shopping cart, listening to new school adventures and trying to think about lunch at the same time. Sun Basket is incredibly convenient, saves a ton of time every single day, and provides my family with high-quality food I could never get even close to making without their help. Great service, definitely recommend it to everybody who wants to save some time, money and sanity on everyday eating.
- Submitted By Robin Pejsa on 01/21/2019Look, my wife is afraid to leave me home alone. I had to prove I was capable of survival. This was fun, the food was great and after some reflection this is way better than reading a book to spice up your menu.
Sun Basket helps you save time while cooking for yourself or your loved ones. A renowned California chef, an in-house nutritionist, and all of the country’s best farmers work together to provide you with everything you need to make great meals quickly. Discover if this is the right meal kit delivery service for you in our Sun Basket review.