If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Sous Kitchen VS Purple Carrot comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 7 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.33
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jay Adams on 04/25/2017I’ve been ordering for years and always have Sous Kitchen meals in my freezer. As easy and quick as takeout, just healthier and more delicious.
- Submitted By Larry Bicks on 02/07/2017Don’t expect to get the best meals you’ve ever had. Still, it’s good enough and quick to make and great if you’re not a fan of cooking.
- Submitted By Joanna Kisbey on 01/15/2017We’re a large family and I don’t always have the time to cook, so Sous Kitchen is can be a real life-saver. Everyone likes the meals and they’re not that expensive either.
- Submitted By jennifer Hughes on 04/09/2018I’m reading reviews and I havent experienced any of the bad they speak of. I’m going on 6 months of getting weekly deliveries and I’m blown away more with every recipe I make. Absolutely delicious meals incorporating ingredients I’ve never tried before. Eating plant based has never been so easy!
- Submitted By stephenie on 03/04/2018I was so excited to try Purple Carrot meals! Our first delivery of meals was very enjoyable. Our second delivery was the beginning of the end. The food box arrived upside down and OPEN! Liquid had leaked throughout one of the packaged meals, the recipe cards were missing, the eggplant was not fresh, and garbanzo beans were substituted with kidney beans (for a hummus recipe). I did receive a full refund, but I find it annoying that customer service is via email only. I was billed for a third box, 3 weeks has gone by and the delivery hasn't come! I really am very sad to have had such a poor experience. I have canceled my subscription.
- Submitted By Sara Downey on 02/01/2018We have been so impressed with Purple Carrot! I like to cook and we were actually quite skeptical about these meal prep plans., thinking that they would contain dumbed-down recipes. But these meals are restaurant-quality with easy to follow directions, and I have found the ingredients to be high quality. Portions are not skimpy - we often find that we have enough for an extra serving (leftovers!). Best of all, they are super-tasty and give us the opportunity to experience flavor combinations that we’ve never considered before. Way to go, Purple Carrot!
- Submitted By Todd on 01/26/2018Same complaints as everyone else (see Yelp reviews as well). Missing ingredients, wilted produce, delayed delivery, poor customer service, canceling doesn’t stick until you’ve done it twice, swapping ingredients before shipping and sending a separate e-mail with how to incorporate in instructions. If I were Tom Brady, I’d distance myself from this train wreck. For what you pay, it should be much, much better.
Purple Carrot brings you nothing but the freshest seasonal ingredients available and 100% vegan recipes. If you are on a vegan diet or just trying to eat healthily, Purple Carrot can make things simple and do all the grocery shopping and meal planning for you. Read our objective review and learn how Purple Carrot can help you improve your health.