If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Sous Kitchen VS Plated comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 7 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jay Adams on 04/25/2017I’ve been ordering for years and always have Sous Kitchen meals in my freezer. As easy and quick as takeout, just healthier and more delicious.
- Submitted By Larry Bicks on 02/07/2017Don’t expect to get the best meals you’ve ever had. Still, it’s good enough and quick to make and great if you’re not a fan of cooking.
- Submitted By Joanna Kisbey on 01/15/2017We’re a large family and I don’t always have the time to cook, so Sous Kitchen is can be a real life-saver. Everyone likes the meals and they’re not that expensive either.
- Submitted By Tom Kennedy on 10/21/2018I know it sounds stupid, but I work as a cook and when I come home, I don’t really feel like cooking and I have a hard time thinking of something I’d actually like to eat. A colleague of mine suggested Plated, I’ve cooked 4 meals so far, all the ingredients were good and the recipes were pretty cool, I think I could get used to this.
- Submitted By Lara Pritchett on 09/22/2018Honestly, I expected the recipes to be less complicated. I mean, it looks fairly simple on paper, but I’m far from experienced, so I’m not always happy with the result. On the plus side, the ingredients always arrive fresh and it’s interesting to try out new dishes, so I think I’ll stick with the subscription, maybe my cooking improves :D
- Submitted By Vickie Silcox on 08/30/2018One star for service 5 stars for food quality. Missed 2 deliveries in a row. No delivery resolution. If there has been one, I am unaware. What a shame.
- Submitted By Laura on 06/16/2018The convenience of this service is a 4*, but, we received meal kits with spoiled ingredients on our first delivery in 2/3 recipes. There were missing ingredients, too. It's hard to make za'atar French fries without the spice--it's not something in my spice collection.The second week, we were promised delivery on Friday. The food was shipped on Wednesday, and wasn't delivered until Saturday afternoon in 90* temperatures. No wonder ingredients are slimy and spoiled. Poor attention to detail, I'm canceling.
Plated is a meal kit delivery service that offers very flexible subscription plans, as well as high-quality foods. Each week, it comes up with a new seasonal menu, including 20 new recipes and 2 desserts, easily meeting the needs of its customers. Read our thorough analysis of the Plated meal kit service and dozens of user-written Plated reviews.