If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Sous Kitchen VS Marley Spoon comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 7 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jay Adams on 04/25/2017I’ve been ordering for years and always have Sous Kitchen meals in my freezer. As easy and quick as takeout, just healthier and more delicious.
- Submitted By Larry Bicks on 02/07/2017Don’t expect to get the best meals you’ve ever had. Still, it’s good enough and quick to make and great if you’re not a fan of cooking.
- Submitted By Joanna Kisbey on 01/15/2017We’re a large family and I don’t always have the time to cook, so Sous Kitchen is can be a real life-saver. Everyone likes the meals and they’re not that expensive either.
- Submitted By Jessica on 05/19/2018Have used Hellofresh for a while, wanted to try a different service. This was horrendous, looked very low budget and cost more than hellofresh. The ingredients they sent looked like limp versions of the pictures, even the bakery looking bread in the pictures came delivered as sliced wheat sandwich bread from a loaf that was repacked in a zip bag. It’s just silly. Food was room temperature when it came, sat outside from 10 a.m.-5 pm. Bags ripped because the ice packs melted and the water got onto the bottom of the bags so ingredients were all mixed up in the box. Also, recipes took much longer than they said. We tried calling Marley spoon but got their answering service even though it was normal business hours. We never got a call back. Try a different service!!
- Submitted By Andrew Hall on 05/12/2018Marley Spoon started out great for us. Really super inventive tasty recipes and quality ingredients. In the past few months it has started to decline precipitously. Lots of missing ingredients, spoiled food, punctured package, late deliveries. Not sure what is going on but seems like they are having significant growing pains...
- Submitted By Jessie on 04/10/2018The recipes were easy to follow and the food was fresh and tasted pretty good. BUT the recipes I had to choose from were all very high in calories and fat. I also thought the protein portions were very small. While the taste factor was there, it wasn’t good enough to be worth the calories!
- Submitted By debbie stavish on 03/31/2018The food was very good. The chicken was super tender. All ingredients fresh. Less recycle than hello fresh which I liked. The wrong recipe came with one of the dishes but we looked it up in line after calling customer service twice with no response/follow up from them. That part was frustrating enough for us to give Blue Apron a shot. Yet I may come back depending...
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.