You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Kitchen Verde or Sous Kitchen can better meet your needs? This Kitchen Verde VS Sous Kitchen comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $5.00
- Delivery Area: 1 state
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 7 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Louise Ford on 01/22/2018Our favorite service, be sure to try the lasagna!
- Submitted By Julianne Combs on 11/29/2017Everything we tried was reeeally good, I just think the juices are way overpriced.
- Submitted By Jay Adams on 04/25/2017I’ve been ordering for years and always have Sous Kitchen meals in my freezer. As easy and quick as takeout, just healthier and more delicious.
- Submitted By Larry Bicks on 02/07/2017Don’t expect to get the best meals you’ve ever had. Still, it’s good enough and quick to make and great if you’re not a fan of cooking.
- Submitted By Joanna Kisbey on 01/15/2017We’re a large family and I don’t always have the time to cook, so Sous Kitchen is can be a real life-saver. Everyone likes the meals and they’re not that expensive either.
Sous Kitchen has been around since 2005, offering healthy meals at reasonable prices. The dishes are ready to cook, designed by professional chefs, and made using fresh, natural ingredients. If you’d like to spend less time in the kitchen or if you have no cooking experience but want to enjoy home-cooked meals, Sous Kitchen may be perfect for you.