No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Hungryroot and Sous Kitchen offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Hungryroot VS Sous Kitchen comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 7 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zina Goodin on 02/04/2019I have been eating Hungryroot for about two months now. I love it! I look forward to seeing what will be in my next box and occasionally will change something on the order to another option. It's a good value and very healthy. I got the "good life" package for just me and eat the leftovers from the day before for breakfast or lunch the next day. It is enough food for a full week, two meals a day, for one person.
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Jay Adams on 04/25/2017I’ve been ordering for years and always have Sous Kitchen meals in my freezer. As easy and quick as takeout, just healthier and more delicious.
- Submitted By Larry Bicks on 02/07/2017Don’t expect to get the best meals you’ve ever had. Still, it’s good enough and quick to make and great if you’re not a fan of cooking.
- Submitted By Joanna Kisbey on 01/15/2017We’re a large family and I don’t always have the time to cook, so Sous Kitchen is can be a real life-saver. Everyone likes the meals and they’re not that expensive either.
Hungryroot is a vegan meal kit service that offers ready-made and ready-to-cook plant-based food, ranging from scrumptious veggie tacos to irresistible raw cookie dough. In this detailed Hungryroot review, we discover what it is like to cook with this meal kit service and explore its vast selection of veggie meals, snacks, and desserts.