If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Sous Kitchen VS Hello Fresh comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 7 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jay Adams on 04/25/2017I’ve been ordering for years and always have Sous Kitchen meals in my freezer. As easy and quick as takeout, just healthier and more delicious.
- Submitted By Larry Bicks on 02/07/2017Don’t expect to get the best meals you’ve ever had. Still, it’s good enough and quick to make and great if you’re not a fan of cooking.
- Submitted By Joanna Kisbey on 01/15/2017We’re a large family and I don’t always have the time to cook, so Sous Kitchen is can be a real life-saver. Everyone likes the meals and they’re not that expensive either.
- Submitted By Teresa of Groton NY on 05/13/2018My family simple adores HelloFresh meals and I honestly can't believe how much time it saves me throughout the week. From meal planning all the way to grocery shopping. The service provides us with ease and convenience we never thought possible, and the meals are always delicious with plenty of variety every week.
- Submitted By Bonnie on 05/11/2018I am recently retired and I finally have more than enough time to learn more about cooking and fine dining. Hello fresh really allowed me to focus on the fun parts without having to go to the store and experiment with dishes I know nothing about. It's like having your own cooking coach 24/7 that inspires you to use food combinations you never thought will work together. I mean vinegar and fresh ginger, I would never mix them on my own, not in a million years.
- Submitted By Jenny on 04/05/2018I had a terrible experience with this. We received our box, and cooked it the same day. A couple hours later, our stomach was killing us, ended up throwing up all night. We got food poisoning. I would not recommend getting your chicken delivered by mail, as you don't know the conditions of how the food is processed or how long it went without refrigeration. Those ice packets are not enough. When we reached out to them, customer service was not helpful at all. I really question how fresh they are. I do not recommend.
- Submitted By Sam on 03/20/2018Hello Fresh should rethink their name. Hello indicates a welcome greeting, yet their customer service is abysmal, rigid and not interested in retaining customers. The Fresh part is also misleading as produce often spoils quickly or comes damaged already. They also have poor food safety as they sent me spoiled meat as the vacuum had been released before or during shipping. They offered to credit the meal but would do nothing more. Crediting a meal when you can’t provide an edible meal is the minimum expectation but that was all they would do and did not care that I was going to cancel my service. They also have rapid repetition and only two months in we have repeats or very slight variations. There are much better options. Try Home Chef instead.
If you're busy but want fresh, delicious, healthy food, HelloFresh just might be the meal delivery service for you. They are a community of people that love to cook from scratch and will deliver incredibly fresh ingredients and easy recipes to your door, helping you create tasty, home-cooked dishes without all the hassle of having to shop and plan.