If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Sous Kitchen VS Green Chef comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 7 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $9.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jay Adams on 04/25/2017I’ve been ordering for years and always have Sous Kitchen meals in my freezer. As easy and quick as takeout, just healthier and more delicious.
- Submitted By Larry Bicks on 02/07/2017Don’t expect to get the best meals you’ve ever had. Still, it’s good enough and quick to make and great if you’re not a fan of cooking.
- Submitted By Joanna Kisbey on 01/15/2017We’re a large family and I don’t always have the time to cook, so Sous Kitchen is can be a real life-saver. Everyone likes the meals and they’re not that expensive either.
- Submitted By mark west on 06/12/2018First of all, GreenChef does not give you enough options to pick your own meals. Secondly, the recipe's were not very good. I canceled my subscription. SUNBASKET is much better and gives you more options.
- Submitted By Lindsey on 04/28/2018I was really excited for this meal delivery service; however, after two shipments I have to cancel. The first shipment was on time and packaged per individual meal as expected. The second shipment was almost two days late and when I opened the box, the meat was nearly room temperature. In addition, all other ingredients were just tossed in the box. Spices, vegetables, and meat was not separated. I had to throw it away since some of the packaging was leaking and I had no way of knowing if it was the tuna, chicken or any of the sauces. Then to top it all off, when I called Customer Service, they could only refund me for the late shipment and couldn't cancel my next shipment or refund me because a manager wasn't on duty. They also could not tell me when a manager would be back to authorize my request. At this point, I still don't know if my membership moving forward is actually cancelled or not. I'm still waiting for a phone call as promised. I would have wanted to give them another chance, but even the flavor of the meals I did try wasn't very impressive. All in all, this convenient service has proved not so convenient. I guess I'll be headed back to the grocery store tonight.
- Submitted By Rita Hardt on 02/01/2018For me, going keto was really hard and discovering Green Chef was a true blessing. I still miss all the carbs, but at least the meals I cook with GC taste like real food.
- Submitted By Linda Cunningham on 01/17/2018This is the only meal delivery I’ve found that is both certified organic and certified gluten-free and that is good enough for me. I only wish I could order more kits per week.
Whether you're looking for an organic, vegetarian or gourmet meal delivery service, Green Chef has you covered. It delivers pre-portioned ingredients and chef-created recipes to your doorstep whenever it suits you the most. You can enjoy great flexibility, eat a healthy diet, and help save the planet too. Read this Green Chef review to learn more.