Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Terra's Kitchen VS SimplyCook comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.43
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Nathan on 06/19/2018The quality of this food was so much better than I had anticipated. Despite its pre-packaged appearance the food tastes incredibly fresh. We had tacos and a spaghetti chicken dish. We wife prepared the meals and I hadn’t realized that these dishes were meals from Terra’s Kitchen - that’s how quality the food was. If I had to pick a criticism it would be that the portion sizes (especially for our family) are small. We have a large family (6) and we are large people ( only people who aren’t 6’+ tall are my youngest boys who are still growing). Thanks Terra’s Kitchen.
- Submitted By Kristyn Keen on 08/21/2017I was 100% impressed with my Terra's Kitchen order. The shipment was on time. Everything was perfectly organized and still very cold. There was not one item missing (I've experienced that from Blue Apron as well as rotting spinach) and all the food smelled fresh, looked fresh and tasted fresh. Every meal I made was delicious and much easier to prepare than Just Fresh. I can't figure out where these poor reviews are coming from. I was blown away by the quality of everything I received and the perfect organization. I got the Ranchero bowls for 4 (excellent) The Nicioise salad for 2 (amazing) and the Chicken curry flatbreads for 2 (perfect) I can't believe people keep complaining about waste. There is much less waste than other services and the little containers can be reused for a multitude of things. The recycled vessel was the coolest thing ever and picked up the next day with no problem. I LOVE Terra's Kitchen! They are my new favorite food delivery company as of yet! I can't wait to get my next order. If you don't try them you are missing out!!
- Submitted By Anna Baldwin on 02/28/2017I love the recipes and the ingredients are usually really good, but they are not always as fresh as they should be.
- Submitted By Maria Ortiz on 01/14/2017I don’t order that often, I mostly skip because it’s a bit pricy, but I do treat myself to a couple of meals now and then and everything is perfect every time.
- Submitted By Bobby Gavin on 07/06/2018I easily recommend anyone who likes cooking give this a go, and if you want to try, get a recipe box for only £1 (postage included) - click this link and enjoy... smply.in/HT8608
- Submitted By Jamie Scott on 08/25/2017Awesome spices, great recipes, good prices, I am impressed!
- Submitted By Oliver Hutchinson on 08/06/2017Can’t say it’s a lot of money, but it’s just recipes and spices, for heaven’s sake.
- Submitted By Annie Burton on 07/13/2017Loved every recipe and will be ordering forever.
Terra’s Kitchen is a meal kit delivery service whose menu is inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine, which makes its meals both good for your health and a joy for your palate. You can choose from over 50 different recipes that are quick and easy to make. Learn more about what this meal kit service has to offer in our detailed Terra’s Kitchen review.