Choosing between Nonna Box and SimplyCook, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Nonna Box VS SimplyCook comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.43
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Stephanie Bankhead on 09/08/2018The products we were received were wonderful. However the past 2 months have not received a box, nor have we been charged. Sent multiple messages and emails and no reply. The store shows every product out of stock. Is this company no longer in business?
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Bobby Gavin on 07/06/2018I easily recommend anyone who likes cooking give this a go, and if you want to try, get a recipe box for only £1 (postage included) - click this link and enjoy... smply.in/HT8608
- Submitted By Jamie Scott on 08/25/2017Awesome spices, great recipes, good prices, I am impressed!
- Submitted By Oliver Hutchinson on 08/06/2017Can’t say it’s a lot of money, but it’s just recipes and spices, for heaven’s sake.
- Submitted By Annie Burton on 07/13/2017Loved every recipe and will be ordering forever.
SimplyCook lets you in on the little secrets of professional chefs. It brings you handcrafted flavor blends that make every meal shine and amazingly quick recipes that allow you to spend less time preparing your meals than you ever imagined possible. Read our SimplyCook review to find out more about this truly unique recipe box delivery service.