When choosing between two such amazing services like Hungryroot and SimplyCook, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Hungryroot VS SimplyCook comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.43
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zina Goodin on 02/04/2019I have been eating Hungryroot for about two months now. I love it! I look forward to seeing what will be in my next box and occasionally will change something on the order to another option. It's a good value and very healthy. I got the "good life" package for just me and eat the leftovers from the day before for breakfast or lunch the next day. It is enough food for a full week, two meals a day, for one person.
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Bobby Gavin on 07/06/2018I easily recommend anyone who likes cooking give this a go, and if you want to try, get a recipe box for only £1 (postage included) - click this link and enjoy... smply.in/HT8608
- Submitted By Jamie Scott on 08/25/2017Awesome spices, great recipes, good prices, I am impressed!
- Submitted By Oliver Hutchinson on 08/06/2017Can’t say it’s a lot of money, but it’s just recipes and spices, for heaven’s sake.
- Submitted By Annie Burton on 07/13/2017Loved every recipe and will be ordering forever.
SimplyCook lets you in on the little secrets of professional chefs. It brings you handcrafted flavor blends that make every meal shine and amazingly quick recipes that allow you to spend less time preparing your meals than you ever imagined possible. Read our SimplyCook review to find out more about this truly unique recipe box delivery service.