No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Keto Fridge and Silver Cuisine By BistroMD offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Keto Fridge VS Silver Cuisine By BistroMD comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.95
- Shipping Cost: $9.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Dinners||$15 and $18|
|Pizzas||$11 to $12.50|
|Protein entrées||$5 to $12|
|Veggie sides||$5 to $7|
|Sweet and savory snacks||$6 and $14|
|Breakfast||$5.99 - $9.89|
|Lunch and Dinner||$7.99 - $13.99|
|EATS Snacks||$10.99 - $19.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Nikki P on 05/18/2019So far I have tried the chocolate frosted donuts, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip cookies and the cheddar jalapeño bagel. The donuts have a cake-like consistency and are delicious! The cookie dough has a somewhat oily texture to it with a very definite coconut flavor, but I really enjoyed it. The cookies are heavy, like a lot of gluten free pastries typically are, but I actually enjoyed them. The bagel left me disappointed, but only because I’m not a cheese lover, nor do I like eggs. I’m not certain if the bagel contains eggs, but the texture and consistency reminded me more of a quiche, rather than a piece of bread, as the cheese was melted throughout the bagel upon heating it in the oven. So if you are a cheese and or quiche lover, you’ll definitely enjoy it! I have yet to try the non-snack foods I ordered, but with the exception of the prices, I really like this service so far and plan to continue to order from them! In addition, they provide status updates on all orders shipped and everything always arrives cool and fresh.
- Submitted By Lillian Wesley on 02/04/2019KF has never failed me and I’ve been ordering for months now. Always fresh, always tasty, and best of all, EVERYTHING is keto! I’m not much of a cook and honestly, I would’ve given up on keto a long time ago if I hadn’t found KF. Trust me, try it once and you’ll be hooked.
- Submitted By Anna Shea on 10/24/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars easily if I could actually afford to order regularly. Best keto meals ever, no doubt about it, my friends all agree, but these are restaurant prices and considering that the portions aren’t big, they could really be lower. I hope the folks from Keto Fridge are reading this, because it really is a shame, I’m sure more people would order if a meal didn’t cost 17 bucks.
- Submitted By Olivia Brown, on 01/28/2017Silver is my best friend now! My Mom lives in Jersey and I can’t go over there every day to cook for her since I live in NY with my family and I need to take care of them too. She’s been on her own for the last 3 years and Silver really helps. She even orders herself now, doesn’t need my help and explanations.
- Submitted By Nataly Gordon, on 12/18/2016Silver is great! I’ve never been much of a cook myself, but heating is my specialty! :D
- Submitted By Neal Tucker, on 10/05/2016I like the flexibility and the menu, so many options! I’d like if they could deliver daily and the food wasn’t frozen. If that’s possible, pls think about it. I know my dad would appreciate it.
Eating a healthy diet can prevent many illnesses and improve our health and well-being. Proper nutrition is particularly important for seniors. This is why Silver Cuisine by BistroMD developed meal plans to meet the different dietary needs of older adults. Read our objective Silver Cuisine by BistroMD review to learn more.