Having a home-cooked meal on your table every day is a luxury most of us cannot afford. Luckily, now you can leave it to the pros. With Silver Cuisine By BistroMD and Home Bistro, you can enjoy amazing meals without lifting a finger. Check out this comparison and find out which one of them is the perfect choice for you.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.95
- Shipping Cost: $9.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.50
- Shipping Cost: $15.95-$59.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Breakfast||$5.99 - $9.89|
|Lunch and Dinner||$7.99 - $13.99|
|EATS Snacks||$10.99 - $19.99|
|Number of meals||Price||Price per meal|
|10||$115.99 - $174.99||$11.60 - $17.50|
|$12.29 - $24.99|
|Number of bowls||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Olivia Brown, on 01/28/2017Silver is my best friend now! My Mom lives in Jersey and I can’t go over there every day to cook for her since I live in NY with my family and I need to take care of them too. She’s been on her own for the last 3 years and Silver really helps. She even orders herself now, doesn’t need my help and explanations.
- Submitted By Nataly Gordon, on 12/18/2016Silver is great! I’ve never been much of a cook myself, but heating is my specialty! :D
- Submitted By Neal Tucker, on 10/05/2016I like the flexibility and the menu, so many options! I’d like if they could deliver daily and the food wasn’t frozen. If that’s possible, pls think about it. I know my dad would appreciate it.
- Submitted By Catherine Hill on 06/25/2018Poor quality meals - meat like rubber, broccoli no flavor and mushy, rice stuck in a blob like glue. All meals flavorless- poor customer service. They clearly do not want feedback on poor quality- don’t waste your money- you would be better off with take out fast food. And by the way I am a healthcare provider that generally councils patients against fast food.
- Submitted By Maria Jackson on 05/14/2018The available cookbooks use simple ingredients I've actually heard about but the meal choices are always elegant and delicious, so I can even prepare them for my friends without feeling like I'm serving them scrambled eggs.
- Submitted By Ian Cage on 05/12/2018Excellent meal delivery for people who try to steer clear of meat as much as possible but still enjoy a good steak from time to time. I'm no cooking wizard by any stretch of the imagination, so the professional service tips I got with every delivery were more than welcome.
- Submitted By Tina Carlson on 05/05/2018A great fusion of rustic and modern recipes really allows me to express my current mood through the meals I eat and serve to my partner after a hard day's work. The wine suggestions are also a neat little addition that saves a lot of time to wine ignoramuses like me
Eating a healthy diet can prevent many illnesses and improve our health and well-being. Proper nutrition is particularly important for seniors. This is why Silver Cuisine by BistroMD developed meal plans to meet the different dietary needs of older adults. Read our objective Silver Cuisine by BistroMD review to learn more.