Daily Harvest and Silver Cuisine By BistroMD are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Daily Harvest VS Silver Cuisine By BistroMD comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.95
- Shipping Cost: $9.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Breakfast||$5.99 - $9.89|
|Lunch and Dinner||$7.99 - $13.99|
|EATS Snacks||$10.99 - $19.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Jackie Joyce on 09/03/2018Joining the Daily Harvest dissatisfied customers. I will not make a big deal about the fact that I didn't care for the food, we all have different tastes. I will say that it's not at all a good value, for the cost per "meal" I would have expected more. Also going to jump on the bandwagon about the poor customer service. I tried to cancel an order on a Sunday and was very surprised to receive a reply - Which means they had plenty of time to cancel considering it wasn't going to ship until Tuesday (based on the actual tracking) Unfortunately, the reply was basically "too bad". They claim their kitchen is on a tight schedule. Umm, this is frozen food people! You'll freeze it and cook a little less next week. $90 in the trash with the food.
- Submitted By Danny Murphy on 09/01/2018Daily Harvest is the best! I just don't understand why so many people keep complaining when the service is really as good as advertised (the cups are to die for!!!!). I've been a loyal customer for 4 months now and I don't plan on canceling any time soon.
- Submitted By Olivia Brown, on 01/28/2017Silver is my best friend now! My Mom lives in Jersey and I can’t go over there every day to cook for her since I live in NY with my family and I need to take care of them too. She’s been on her own for the last 3 years and Silver really helps. She even orders herself now, doesn’t need my help and explanations.
- Submitted By Nataly Gordon, on 12/18/2016Silver is great! I’ve never been much of a cook myself, but heating is my specialty! :D
- Submitted By Neal Tucker, on 10/05/2016I like the flexibility and the menu, so many options! I’d like if they could deliver daily and the food wasn’t frozen. If that’s possible, pls think about it. I know my dad would appreciate it.
Eating a healthy diet can prevent many illnesses and improve our health and well-being. Proper nutrition is particularly important for seniors. This is why Silver Cuisine by BistroMD developed meal plans to meet the different dietary needs of older adults. Read our objective Silver Cuisine by BistroMD review to learn more.