Atkins Meal Delivery and Silver Cuisine By BistroMD are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Atkins Meal Delivery VS Silver Cuisine By BistroMD comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.89
- Shipping Cost: $6.95 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.95
- Shipping Cost: $9.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Atkins meal kits|
|Easy Peasy Meal Kit||Evening Chef Meal Kit||Frozen Foodie Meal Kit|
|Harvest trail bars||Meal bars||Shakes|
|$6.89||$8.89||$7.19 – $8.89|
|$6.29 per box|
|Breakfast||$5.99 - $9.89|
|Lunch and Dinner||$7.99 - $13.99|
|EATS Snacks||$10.99 - $19.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Miley York on 01/20/2019I expected to lose weight faster, I lost only 4 pounds the first month. Still, I decided to stick with it because it obviously works and I feel better. I like that the meals are not all carrots, cabbage, and kale, but I’m still getting used to the small portions.
- Submitted By Bertha Salyers on 12/20/2018Don’t know why I haven’t tried Atkins before, I guess I thought that the new diets were more advanced or whatever. I was sure wrong because I’ve been on the Atkins diet for a month and already have I lost 6 lbs, which is a huge success for me. I haven’t tried the meals yet, but the shakes are great and the bars are surprisingly satisfying. I can’t say I never feel hungry, but I haven’t been happier in a while, I can feel the progress and I’m getting my self-confidence back
- Submitted By Olivia Brown, on 01/28/2017Silver is my best friend now! My Mom lives in Jersey and I can’t go over there every day to cook for her since I live in NY with my family and I need to take care of them too. She’s been on her own for the last 3 years and Silver really helps. She even orders herself now, doesn’t need my help and explanations.
- Submitted By Nataly Gordon, on 12/18/2016Silver is great! I’ve never been much of a cook myself, but heating is my specialty! :D
- Submitted By Neal Tucker, on 10/05/2016I like the flexibility and the menu, so many options! I’d like if they could deliver daily and the food wasn’t frozen. If that’s possible, pls think about it. I know my dad would appreciate it.
Eating a healthy diet can prevent many illnesses and improve our health and well-being. Proper nutrition is particularly important for seniors. This is why Silver Cuisine by BistroMD developed meal plans to meet the different dietary needs of older adults. Read our objective Silver Cuisine by BistroMD review to learn more.