Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive WonderSlim VS Sakara Life comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.03
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $28.00
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda Gilbert on 04/14/2018First the bad stuff - I don't like all the shakes and some meals are pretty bland, so I wasn't fully satisfied with my first order. Now the good stuff - the second delivery was perfect, just skipped what I didn't like the first time and loved every bite. So far, I've lost 6.5 pounds (2 and a half weeks), which is more than I managed to lose in the past couple of years. Worth the cash, that's for sure.
- Submitted By Georgia Adams on 12/18/2017Fair prices, customer support is lovely, and I did lose a few pounds, 3 pounds in 10 days to be exact, so an honest recommendation from me.
- Submitted By Linda Smith on 09/11/2017Probably the tastiest diet meals I've had. I like that it's not so strict, that I can choose when I want to have a meal replacement, when I just want to heat up a meal, and when I want to cook. 4 pounds isn't much, but I've been struggling with weight for a long time and this has really helped me believe that I can do it. I'm more than grateful!
- Submitted By George Patterson, on 01/28/2017I’m a vegetarian and it’s very difficult for me to find a good meal delivery, cause they all lie about the ingredients and what I usually get isn’t just tasteless, but it’s also awful when you look at it. But Sakara is really something. I like them, although portions sometimes aren’t big enough for me.
- Submitted By Nadia Nelson, on 12/14/2016Very good, much better than I expected when ordered for the first time.
- Submitted By Den Irons, on 10/03/2016I don’t have to tell u that my wife put me up to this. But I can’t say I’m thrilled. It’s ok from time to time but I couldn’t eat that food every day. But I guess it’s ok if u like stuff like that.
Discover whether WonderSlim can help you finally reach your goal weight in this detailed WonderSlim review. We provide concrete information on the WonderSlim program structure, flexibility, and pricing, so you can find out exactly how this program works, what you get to eat, and how much you need to pay to lose weight with the help of WonderSlim.