If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Wild Zora VS Sakara Life comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $28.00
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By George Patterson, on 01/28/2017I’m a vegetarian and it’s very difficult for me to find a good meal delivery, cause they all lie about the ingredients and what I usually get isn’t just tasteless, but it’s also awful when you look at it. But Sakara is really something. I like them, although portions sometimes aren’t big enough for me.
- Submitted By Nadia Nelson, on 12/14/2016Very good, much better than I expected when ordered for the first time.
- Submitted By Den Irons, on 10/03/2016I don’t have to tell u that my wife put me up to this. But I can’t say I’m thrilled. It’s ok from time to time but I couldn’t eat that food every day. But I guess it’s ok if u like stuff like that.
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.