No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Vegin’ Out and Sakara Life offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Vegin’ Out VS Sakara Life comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.59
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $28.00
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pete Andrews on 10/04/2016Ordered from Vegin’ Out for the first time and I was more than pleasantly surprised by the quantity. Everything was really tasty and I’ll be sure to order extra cookies next time – couldn’t get enough of them!
- Submitted By Josh Fowler on 09/11/2016Vegin’ Out is just about the best delivery service I have tried so far. Great food and a lot of it, and I don’t have to worry about garlic wandering onto my plate ever again.
- Submitted By Jenny Turner on 08/21/2016Vegin’ Out, I can’t praise you enough! Everything I have ever ordered from you was so fresh and tasty and more than enough to last me a week. And it doesn’t even cost me more than cooking on my own!
- Submitted By George Patterson, on 01/28/2017I’m a vegetarian and it’s very difficult for me to find a good meal delivery, cause they all lie about the ingredients and what I usually get isn’t just tasteless, but it’s also awful when you look at it. But Sakara is really something. I like them, although portions sometimes aren’t big enough for me.
- Submitted By Nadia Nelson, on 12/14/2016Very good, much better than I expected when ordered for the first time.
- Submitted By Den Irons, on 10/03/2016I don’t have to tell u that my wife put me up to this. But I can’t say I’m thrilled. It’s ok from time to time but I couldn’t eat that food every day. But I guess it’s ok if u like stuff like that.
Vegin’ Out is a meal delivery service that exclusively offers vegetarian and vegan dishes at reasonable prices. Their meals are prepared using the finest, freshest, organic ingredients and include entrées, side dishes, and cookies. You can ask them to remove the ingredients you are allergic to or simply dislike, request gluten-free meals, and more.