South Beach Diet and Sakara Life are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this South Beach Diet VS Sakara Life comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.71
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $28.00
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Stephanie on 08/31/2018The food is disgusting and the portions are TINY. The meals are packed with sodium. I called to cancel after 2 weeks and they charged me a $125 cancellation fee. What a rip off.
- Submitted By Ellie Roberts on 02/14/2018The meals are boring and I lost just 3 pounds in 2 weeks, not what I expected.
- Submitted By Bryan Gibson on 12/25/2017Heads up: the portions are really small. Still, I eat more often than usual and I am down 4.5 pounds, so it seems to be working. And can’t beat these prices, man, I’d spend more on a taco than I spend now on all 3 meals plus snacks.
- Submitted By Lisa Fredrickson on 11/11/2017I don’t feel hungry all the time, that’s a plus, but it’s been 10 days since I’ve started and I’ve only lost 2 pounds.
- Submitted By George Patterson, on 01/28/2017I’m a vegetarian and it’s very difficult for me to find a good meal delivery, cause they all lie about the ingredients and what I usually get isn’t just tasteless, but it’s also awful when you look at it. But Sakara is really something. I like them, although portions sometimes aren’t big enough for me.
- Submitted By Nadia Nelson, on 12/14/2016Very good, much better than I expected when ordered for the first time.
- Submitted By Den Irons, on 10/03/2016I don’t have to tell u that my wife put me up to this. But I can’t say I’m thrilled. It’s ok from time to time but I couldn’t eat that food every day. But I guess it’s ok if u like stuff like that.
South Beach Diet meal delivery allows you to reap the benefits of a low-carb, high-protein diet that can transform your body while keeping you full all day long. It provides tasty, ready-made meals and snacks made of wholesome ingredients and designed to help you get in the best shape of your life. Discover more details in our South Beach Diet review.