When choosing between two such amazing services like Send A Meal and Sakara Life, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Send A Meal VS Sakara Life comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $28.00
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Anne Carpenter on 02/18/2019Got a new baby gift for my best friend, she absolutely loved it, will be ordering again for sure.
- Submitted By Frank Willis on 01/08/2019Excellent quality, delivered on time, the prices are fine. Still, considering that they have so many meals on offer, they could really add more diabetic meals to the menu and let you buy them individually, not in packs. In theory, you could buy a single meal, but you actually have to order at least 7 meals at once if you are a diabetic, since they only come in 7-meal packs. It's not like I would order just 1, but I hate being forced to buy exactly 7, 14 or whatever.
- Submitted By George Patterson, on 01/28/2017I’m a vegetarian and it’s very difficult for me to find a good meal delivery, cause they all lie about the ingredients and what I usually get isn’t just tasteless, but it’s also awful when you look at it. But Sakara is really something. I like them, although portions sometimes aren’t big enough for me.
- Submitted By Nadia Nelson, on 12/14/2016Very good, much better than I expected when ordered for the first time.
- Submitted By Den Irons, on 10/03/2016I don’t have to tell u that my wife put me up to this. But I can’t say I’m thrilled. It’s ok from time to time but I couldn’t eat that food every day. But I guess it’s ok if u like stuff like that.
Send A Meal is a frozen meal delivery with a huge selection of dishes for various kinds of special diets and occasions. It lets you shop with zero commitments or limitations and its pricing is rather fair. If you are craving some tasty gourmet dishes or want to get a nice gift for a foodie in your life, be sure to read our full Send A Meal review.