Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Nurture Life VS Sakara Life comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.00
- Delivery Area: 38 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $28.00
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Michelle Bosch on 06/21/2018First of all my child didn't like the food to the point I had to throw the majority of jars which have 24 hour expiring time after opened and about a week sealed. The food 10+ months looks like pieces from canned food. My issue came after I paused the week after the first delivery as I was going to schedule it for every other week until she was used to this new food, but still got that paused week charged and delivered without me knowing or choosing any of the food options.
- Submitted By Angela on 06/15/2018Great idea but I am not going to risk ordering anything because 1.) you don’t even let us inform you of any potential allergies so to avoid getting those and my little one is allergic to 8 different things and 2.) when I message you privately to inquire about how you handle(according to Facebook you responded within an hour) you saw my message according to Facebook and you almost 4hrs later after you saw my message you still have yet to respond. I don’t see how difficult it is to answer a question about how you handle allergies
- Submitted By AimeeI found this company when I was searching for baby food when my littlest was a few months old. I ended up signing up for all three of my kids and they love it! It certainly makes busy week nights after extra curricular activities much easier to manage since I don’t have to cook and bonus, they’re healthy! If you’re a working parent like me who places a high value on wholesome meals for your kids, I would definitely recommend!
- Submitted By Kate on 04/26/2018As a working mom that has a long commute and gets home late, just spending time with my daughter every night is critical to me. Not having to make her wait for me to make dinner by having meals I can just heat up allows me to focus more on her and our special one-on-one time together. It's been instrumental in creating a work/life balance for me.
- Submitted By George Patterson, on 01/28/2017I’m a vegetarian and it’s very difficult for me to find a good meal delivery, cause they all lie about the ingredients and what I usually get isn’t just tasteless, but it’s also awful when you look at it. But Sakara is really something. I like them, although portions sometimes aren’t big enough for me.
- Submitted By Nadia Nelson, on 12/14/2016Very good, much better than I expected when ordered for the first time.
- Submitted By Den Irons, on 10/03/2016I don’t have to tell u that my wife put me up to this. But I can’t say I’m thrilled. It’s ok from time to time but I couldn’t eat that food every day. But I guess it’s ok if u like stuff like that.
Nurture Life is an excellent meal delivery service catering to babies, toddlers, and kids. It provides professionally crafted meals made of organic and all-natural ingredients, freshly made, chilled, and delivered straight to your door. Learn all about its pricing, menu variety, and food quality in our review and Nurture Life reviews from our readers.