We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both EveryPlate and Prepko and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this EveryPlate VS Prepko comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.99
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Sandra on 06/06/2019EveryPlate is fresh and convenient. It comes with step by step instructions (with pictures) and is easy for my 15 year old daughter to have dinner ready when I get home from work.
- Submitted By Linda Raney on 05/19/2019I really liked everyplate but having problerms receiving what I ordered.so I had to go out to the store to purchase what I needed. I spoke to someone and they promised a discount which I never received.this happened more than once. I even received pork instead of steak.these boxes are no good unless u receive what u ordered. a discount makes things better but not when u never receive it.it is a shame for a company to lose business cause the workers don't pack a box properly or they promise a discount for their mistake but u never receive it. I have canceled before and then come back but this is just to much to deal with.
- Submitted By Laura Percivalle on 05/19/2019When I first started using everyplate I thought it was great and decently priced. Then I recieved a box with bad chicken and a rotten pepper. It made me never want to eat meat again and I actually switched my diet to a plant based diet. When I called for this issue they would not give me a refund but gave me credit towards another box. I skipped boxes for weeks and forgot to deactivate my account until I realized I was charged for it again. It's 4 days before the delivery is supposed to come and I contacted the company to ask to stop the delivery as I cannot eat the food and get a refund. Of coarse again they cannot give me a refund. So I spent $40 on food I cannot eat. I do not recommend everyplate to anyone.
- Submitted By Simone Adams on 01/20/2019I’m sure there are people who wouldn’t be happy with it because they expect more, but we love it. I spend less when I cook with everyplate then when I buy the food myself and I don’t have to spend time planning meals. The recipes are simple, nothing impressive, but it’s always tasty, quick, and enough for my hubby and me. And I like that I can pronounce all the ingredients, other services charge you more for some fancy stuff you may not even like.
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
If you are wondering which meal kit service is the most affordable of them all, the answer is EveryPlate. It is one of the 2 most budget-friendly services of its kind and in spite of the low cost, it does not compromise on freshness and quality. Discover all the reasons why you may want to give it a try in this in-depth EveryPlate review.