If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Nurture Life VS Pre-Made Paleo comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.00
- Delivery Area: 5 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By AimeeI found this company when I was searching for baby food when my littlest was a few months old. I ended up signing up for all three of my kids and they love it! It certainly makes busy week nights after extra curricular activities much easier to manage since I don’t have to cook and bonus, they’re healthy! If you’re a working parent like me who places a high value on wholesome meals for your kids, I would definitely recommend!
- Submitted By Kate on 04/26/2018As a working mom that has a long commute and gets home late, just spending time with my daughter every night is critical to me. Not having to make her wait for me to make dinner by having meals I can just heat up allows me to focus more on her and our special one-on-one time together. It's been instrumental in creating a work/life balance for me.
- Submitted By Anne Khuong on 02/07/2018They send an email each week saying to make changes by Thursday, but when I had to cancel a weeks subscription and emailed Wednesday morning, they said sorry, I didn't allow enough time and would be charged for two orders that I will have to throw away. The food is only good for 24 hours after opening. It comes in large containers. My infant only eats 1/4 of container in 24 hours so much of the food goes to waste. The strawberry pure tastes like it comes from frozen, not fresh strawberries. The numeric flavored meals are too strong for both my baby and toddle. I tried giving it away, but my neighbors kids don't like it. Weird thing is, when I make my own for for my kids and add numeric, they love it. Some meals are good. Most my baby does not like. For example when I make salmon and carrots, my baby loves it, but won't eat their version of jared salmon and carrots. I throw a lot of it away each week. I'm better off making my own food.
- Submitted By Ismael on 01/22/2018I tried the service to see if my kids would like it since my wife and I work a lot and don't have time to cook during the week. The site was pretty easy to use and the options they offered seem to be pretty good. The shipment came on time as I was told. However, the taste of the meals were not very good. The salmon dinner was ok and my kids both ate it. Later, we tried the nuggets, chicken, and mac/cheese dinners which were pretty horrible. The taste was dry, little taste, and smelled bad. No better than a frozen "tv" dinner. it is definitely not worth the $$. We are much happier with Home Chef Delivery service with provide excellent tasting food. Although you have to prepare and cook it, they taste really good and better than eating out. Oh, also, because I missed the cutoff date, I was forced to pay for another weeks of food. I emailed to let them know there was not enough time to try the food the whole week to give it a fair shot thus I did not cancel earlier. However, they said no and shipped the food anyways even though I told them it would go to waste.
- Submitted By Julian Keegan on 06/30/2017Not the cheapest, but definitely the best paleo meals I’ve ever had. Meal pairings are my favorite!
- Submitted By Denis O’Connor on 05/21/2017I like the food, great options you’ve got over there. But I really get confused wandering around your site, pls do something about it.
- Submitted By Colleen Jackson on 02/08/2017Delayed delivery on first order - notified day of; arrived three days later with all dry ice melted. Said replacement order being shipped OVERNIGHT; actually shipped ground and arrived 5 days later. Last disappointment was the food! Over cooked veggies even before overheating, bland flavor, soggy potatoes, thigh chicken meat was fatty around the edges, turkey meatloaf was grey in color and disgusting...... etc. Three strikes, they're OUT for us!
Nurture Life is an excellent meal delivery service catering to babies, toddlers, and kids. It provides professionally crafted meals made of organic and all-natural ingredients, freshly made, chilled, and delivered straight to your door. Learn all about its pricing, menu variety, and food quality in our review and Nurture Life reviews from our readers.