We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Kettlebell Kitchen and Pre-Made Paleo and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Kettlebell Kitchen VS Pre-Made Paleo comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $n/a *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By Julian Keegan on 06/30/2017Not the cheapest, but definitely the best paleo meals I’ve ever had. Meal pairings are my favorite!
- Submitted By Denis O’Connor on 05/21/2017I like the food, great options you’ve got over there. But I really get confused wandering around your site, pls do something about it.
- Submitted By Colleen Jackson on 02/08/2017Delayed delivery on first order - notified day of; arrived three days later with all dry ice melted. Said replacement order being shipped OVERNIGHT; actually shipped ground and arrived 5 days later. Last disappointment was the food! Over cooked veggies even before overheating, bland flavor, soggy potatoes, thigh chicken meat was fatty around the edges, turkey meatloaf was grey in color and disgusting...... etc. Three strikes, they're OUT for us!
Kettlebell Kitchen is a meal delivery service dedicated to providing healthy, ready-made meals that can help you make your dreams a reality, whether you want to get slimmer, stronger or just make better dietary choices. Read our entire Kettlebell Kitchen review to find out whether this interesting service fits your needs, desires, and budget.