No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Jenny Craig and Pre-Made Paleo offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Jenny Craig VS Pre-Made Paleo comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Camie on 06/19/2018I’ve been a client of Jenny Craig before, however the plan has changed. The food sent on first order was not digestible. Made me very ill. When I went to cancel the 2nd shipment, despite being told that after 3 days from order, I would be charged $99, they refused to stop shipment. Spoke to constimee service and the woman Renee kept repeating her script. Don’t waste that ridiculous money on this diet. They are clearly just about the profit
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
- Submitted By Julian Keegan on 06/30/2017Not the cheapest, but definitely the best paleo meals I’ve ever had. Meal pairings are my favorite!
- Submitted By Denis O’Connor on 05/21/2017I like the food, great options you’ve got over there. But I really get confused wandering around your site, pls do something about it.
- Submitted By Colleen Jackson on 02/08/2017Delayed delivery on first order - notified day of; arrived three days later with all dry ice melted. Said replacement order being shipped OVERNIGHT; actually shipped ground and arrived 5 days later. Last disappointment was the food! Over cooked veggies even before overheating, bland flavor, soggy potatoes, thigh chicken meat was fatty around the edges, turkey meatloaf was grey in color and disgusting...... etc. Three strikes, they're OUT for us!
Jenny Craig is a weight loss meal delivery service with a 30-year long tradition. Its program is one of the easiest ones to follow, its impressive results have been proven in clinical studies, and it offers completely personalized meal plans and unlimited support from counselors. If this sounds intriguing, read our full Jenny Craig review.