When choosing between two such amazing services like Daily Harvest and Pre-Made Paleo, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Daily Harvest VS Pre-Made Paleo comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Deanna Williams on 03/09/2019On my second order from Daily Harvest and I am very happy with the product. Fast prep, healthy and tasty food ! I ordered a variety to see what which ones I would reorder. So far I have liked everything and they have been filling. Customer service has been good, and they have been prompt when I’ve asked questions. As for the cost, I have bought smoothies for the past several years, as well as made my own. These are slightly cheaper than others in the store and these SAVE MY TIME as I’m not running to the store every day for fresh produce and the prep time is so much LESS compared to making it on my own. I even got a subscription sent for my daughter.
- Submitted By claudio carboni on 02/22/2019HORRIBLE PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMERS SERVICE..! FIRST OF ALL THEY DO A GREAT MARKETING AND PACKAGING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET FOOL.. THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS NOT ORGANIC AND YOU BARELY GET ANY TASTE OF THE MAIN INGREGIENT..( THE AVOCADO SMOOTHIE..? ONLY HAS TWO LITTLE PIECE OF AVOCADO.. SO FORGET THE TASTE) ALL THE PRODUCT HAVE REALLY BAD QUALITY AND BEFORE YOU ORDER MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET HOOK UP ON THEIR SUBSCRIPTION OR YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER PACKAGE IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR THE WEEK AFTER...! SAVE YOU MONEY HEALTH AND TIME DONT BUY FROM THEM IT A SCAM!!!!
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Julian Keegan on 06/30/2017Not the cheapest, but definitely the best paleo meals I’ve ever had. Meal pairings are my favorite!
- Submitted By Denis O’Connor on 05/21/2017I like the food, great options you’ve got over there. But I really get confused wandering around your site, pls do something about it.
- Submitted By Colleen Jackson on 02/08/2017Delayed delivery on first order - notified day of; arrived three days later with all dry ice melted. Said replacement order being shipped OVERNIGHT; actually shipped ground and arrived 5 days later. Last disappointment was the food! Over cooked veggies even before overheating, bland flavor, soggy potatoes, thigh chicken meat was fatty around the edges, turkey meatloaf was grey in color and disgusting...... etc. Three strikes, they're OUT for us!
Daily Harvest is an organic meal delivery service that makes eating healthily easier and more convenient than ever. It brings you pre-portioned cups filled with flash-frozen, delicious superfood goodness, ready to eat in minutes. Read all about Daily Harvest in our detailed analysis and view the User Reviews section for more Daily Harvest reviews.