Prepko and Plated are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Prepko VS Plated comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $120.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Tom Kennedy on 10/21/2018I know it sounds stupid, but I work as a cook and when I come home, I don’t really feel like cooking and I have a hard time thinking of something I’d actually like to eat. A colleague of mine suggested Plated, I’ve cooked 4 meals so far, all the ingredients were good and the recipes were pretty cool, I think I could get used to this.
- Submitted By Lara Pritchett on 09/22/2018Honestly, I expected the recipes to be less complicated. I mean, it looks fairly simple on paper, but I’m far from experienced, so I’m not always happy with the result. On the plus side, the ingredients always arrive fresh and it’s interesting to try out new dishes, so I think I’ll stick with the subscription, maybe my cooking improves :D
- Submitted By Vickie Silcox on 08/30/2018One star for service 5 stars for food quality. Missed 2 deliveries in a row. No delivery resolution. If there has been one, I am unaware. What a shame.
- Submitted By Laura on 06/16/2018The convenience of this service is a 4*, but, we received meal kits with spoiled ingredients on our first delivery in 2/3 recipes. There were missing ingredients, too. It's hard to make za'atar French fries without the spice--it's not something in my spice collection.The second week, we were promised delivery on Friday. The food was shipped on Wednesday, and wasn't delivered until Saturday afternoon in 90* temperatures. No wonder ingredients are slimy and spoiled. Poor attention to detail, I'm canceling.
Plated is a meal kit delivery service that offers very flexible subscription plans, as well as high-quality foods. Each week, it comes up with a new seasonal menu, including 20 new recipes and 2 desserts, easily meeting the needs of its customers. Read our thorough analysis of the Plated meal kit service and dozens of user-written Plated reviews.