No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Foodstirs and Plated offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Foodstirs VS Plated comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Shannon Kraft on 02/06/2019I purchased the organic brooklyn salted chocolate chip with sea salt brownie mix and it turned out terrible, how on earth can a brownie come out so wrong , hard as a rock on the outside so when i went to slice it it almost broke my knife, it was extremely hard the inside was fine but its all over the place and i was going to serve this to company tomorrow and it looks like i will have to make something else. very disappointing
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Maria Foster on 01/16/20197 meals in and we love love love Plated! Everything arrived super fresh which is way more than we expected in this age of online frauds and dishonesty. One important thing though, NEVER EXPERIMENT with the recipes! We did it once and it was a disaster. The recipes are laser precise and you have to follow them to a T for good results.
- Submitted By Tom Kennedy on 10/21/2018I know it sounds stupid, but I work as a cook and when I come home, I don’t really feel like cooking and I have a hard time thinking of something I’d actually like to eat. A colleague of mine suggested Plated, I’ve cooked 4 meals so far, all the ingredients were good and the recipes were pretty cool, I think I could get used to this.
- Submitted By Lara Pritchett on 09/22/2018Honestly, I expected the recipes to be less complicated. I mean, it looks fairly simple on paper, but I’m far from experienced, so I’m not always happy with the result. On the plus side, the ingredients always arrive fresh and it’s interesting to try out new dishes, so I think I’ll stick with the subscription, maybe my cooking improves :D
- Submitted By Vickie Silcox on 08/30/2018One star for service 5 stars for food quality.Missed 2 deliveries in a row. No delivery resolution. If there has been one, I am unaware. What a shame.
Plated is a meal kit delivery service that offers very flexible subscription plans, as well as high-quality foods. Each week, it comes up with a new seasonal menu, including 20 new recipes and 2 desserts, easily meeting the needs of its customers. Read our thorough analysis of the Plated meal kit service and dozens of user-written Plated reviews.