Choosing between Wild Zora and Pete's Paleo, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Wild Zora VS Pete's Paleo comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.50
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Sevy Gambs on 01/01/2018I ordered my first shipment and did not realize the meals would be delivered not froze. One meal was partially frozen. I threw all meals away and asked my account be cancelled. I did not ask fr a refunds, as I threw the meals in the trash without fist calling and speaking with someone. I accept full responsibility for that mistake. However, I sent a total of 8 emails and three instant messages requesting cancellation of my account over a 3 day period without a response. I received an email letting me know my new order is being processed and my account has been charged. As a consumer Pete's Paleo website make it impossible to cancel ones account or stop shipment of an order without having to take additional time to submit an email or call. I can't speak to the quality of the meals, but do not recommend engaging their service unless you have time to dispute charges and take time out of your busy day to continuously follow-up with requests.
- Submitted By Aiden West on 07/05/201721-day sugar detox changed my life! I’ve lost 15 pounds on the first run and I’m preparing for another round! And after the first week I stopped having those monstrous pizza and candy cravings!
- Submitted By Daisy Blackwater on 05/05/2017It would’ve been a great, permanent solution for my keto diet if it wasn’t that expensive. Especially for one person, like you’re basically telling you should suffer if you’re eating alone.
- Submitted By Paul Somerset on 10/16/2016I have been ordering from Pete’s Paleo for three weeks straight now and I can’t remember the last time I felt this healthy and energized. I love the variety and how you manage to make everything taste amazing.
Pete’s Paleo is a meal delivery service that is committed to providing amazing Paleo dishes made with superior organic ingredients. They offer great meal plans, ready-to-eat meals for two major Paleo programs, their own bone broth and bacon and useful reading material and YouTube videos for anyone who wants to learn more about Paleo diet and cooking.