When choosing between two such amazing services like Spoonful of Comfort and Pete's Paleo, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Spoonful of Comfort VS Pete's Paleo comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.50
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Sevy Gambs on 01/01/2018I ordered my first shipment and did not realize the meals would be delivered not froze. One meal was partially frozen. I threw all meals away and asked my account be cancelled. I did not ask fr a refunds, as I threw the meals in the trash without fist calling and speaking with someone. I accept full responsibility for that mistake. However, I sent a total of 8 emails and three instant messages requesting cancellation of my account over a 3 day period without a response. I received an email letting me know my new order is being processed and my account has been charged. As a consumer Pete's Paleo website make it impossible to cancel ones account or stop shipment of an order without having to take additional time to submit an email or call. I can't speak to the quality of the meals, but do not recommend engaging their service unless you have time to dispute charges and take time out of your busy day to continuously follow-up with requests.
- Submitted By Aiden West on 07/05/201721-day sugar detox changed my life! I’ve lost 15 pounds on the first run and I’m preparing for another round! And after the first week I stopped having those monstrous pizza and candy cravings!
- Submitted By Daisy Blackwater on 05/05/2017It would’ve been a great, permanent solution for my keto diet if it wasn’t that expensive. Especially for one person, like you’re basically telling you should suffer if you’re eating alone.
- Submitted By Paul Somerset on 10/16/2016I have been ordering from Pete’s Paleo for three weeks straight now and I can’t remember the last time I felt this healthy and energized. I love the variety and how you manage to make everything taste amazing.
Pete’s Paleo is a meal delivery service that is committed to providing amazing Paleo dishes made with superior organic ingredients. They offer great meal plans, ready-to-eat meals for two major Paleo programs, their own bone broth and bacon and useful reading material and YouTube videos for anyone who wants to learn more about Paleo diet and cooking.