When choosing between two such amazing services like Spoonful of Comfort and Pete's Paleo, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Spoonful of Comfort VS Pete's Paleo comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.50
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Kate on 03/04/2019Packaging is really nice. However, I was not happy with delivery at all. It took 5 days for the soup to arrive and it was not cold. I called customer service and she stated that it really only took 3 days because they don't count Sundays or the day the ship it either. Huh?? It was shipped on Thursday and it arrived on Monday. That is 5 days. She literally wouldn't acknowledge what I said and stated that everything was as it should be and was perfect. The whole conversation was strange. So, I ate the cookies (they were good), and threw the soup in the trash. ....... Bottom line - don't ship perishable foods on Thurs or Fridays! Waste of money.
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Charles W. Burkett on 03/07/2019I've used this service for a while now and think that it's been been good. I had elected to try their double portions option and it was a good value as I received a double portion but not quite at double the price. The double portions, instead of coming in their traditional plastic plate, came in separate bags, which made it easy to use as much as you wanted and save the rest if you were not that hungry.I decided to order again, but received only the normal sized plastic plates. When I called to get the error corrected, I was informed that the plates which had the normal portions, were now holding the double portion.While there was a little for food stuffed onto the plates, it was not a double portion.I complained and had an email from Sarah, who identified herself as one of the owners, who basically told me that my eyes were wrong and it was a double portion.Obviously I'm disappointed for two reasons. One, the customer service is lacking but more importantly, two, that they would take advantage of a happy customer like this.Very disappointed.
- Submitted By Sevy Gambs on 01/01/2018I ordered my first shipment and did not realize the meals would be delivered not froze. One meal was partially frozen. I threw all meals away and asked my account be cancelled. I did not ask fr a refunds, as I threw the meals in the trash without fist calling and speaking with someone. I accept full responsibility for that mistake. However, I sent a total of 8 emails and three instant messages requesting cancellation of my account over a 3 day period without a response. I received an email letting me know my new order is being processed and my account has been charged. As a consumer Pete's Paleo website make it impossible to cancel ones account or stop shipment of an order without having to take additional time to submit an email or call. I can't speak to the quality of the meals, but do not recommend engaging their service unless you have time to dispute charges and take time out of your busy day to continuously follow-up with requests.
- Submitted By Aiden West on 07/05/201721-day sugar detox changed my life! I’ve lost 15 pounds on the first run and I’m preparing for another round! And after the first week I stopped having those monstrous pizza and candy cravings!
- Submitted By Daisy Blackwater on 05/05/2017It would’ve been a great, permanent solution for my keto diet if it wasn’t that expensive. Especially for one person, like you’re basically telling you should suffer if you’re eating alone.
Pete’s Paleo is a meal delivery service that is committed to providing amazing Paleo dishes made with superior organic ingredients. They offer great meal plans, ready-to-eat meals for two major Paleo programs, their own bone broth and bacon and useful reading material and YouTube videos for anyone who wants to learn more about Paleo diet and cooking.