Hungryroot and Pete's Paleo are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Hungryroot VS Pete's Paleo comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.50
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zina Goodin on 02/04/2019I have been eating Hungryroot for about two months now. I love it! I look forward to seeing what will be in my next box and occasionally will change something on the order to another option. It's a good value and very healthy. I got the "good life" package for just me and eat the leftovers from the day before for breakfast or lunch the next day. It is enough food for a full week, two meals a day, for one person.
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Sevy Gambs on 01/01/2018I ordered my first shipment and did not realize the meals would be delivered not froze. One meal was partially frozen. I threw all meals away and asked my account be cancelled. I did not ask fr a refunds, as I threw the meals in the trash without fist calling and speaking with someone. I accept full responsibility for that mistake. However, I sent a total of 8 emails and three instant messages requesting cancellation of my account over a 3 day period without a response. I received an email letting me know my new order is being processed and my account has been charged. As a consumer Pete's Paleo website make it impossible to cancel ones account or stop shipment of an order without having to take additional time to submit an email or call. I can't speak to the quality of the meals, but do not recommend engaging their service unless you have time to dispute charges and take time out of your busy day to continuously follow-up with requests.
- Submitted By Aiden West on 07/05/201721-day sugar detox changed my life! I’ve lost 15 pounds on the first run and I’m preparing for another round! And after the first week I stopped having those monstrous pizza and candy cravings!
- Submitted By Daisy Blackwater on 05/05/2017It would’ve been a great, permanent solution for my keto diet if it wasn’t that expensive. Especially for one person, like you’re basically telling you should suffer if you’re eating alone.
- Submitted By Paul Somerset on 10/16/2016I have been ordering from Pete’s Paleo for three weeks straight now and I can’t remember the last time I felt this healthy and energized. I love the variety and how you manage to make everything taste amazing.
Pete’s Paleo is a meal delivery service that is committed to providing amazing Paleo dishes made with superior organic ingredients. They offer great meal plans, ready-to-eat meals for two major Paleo programs, their own bone broth and bacon and useful reading material and YouTube videos for anyone who wants to learn more about Paleo diet and cooking.