When choosing between two such amazing services like Wild Zora and Personal Trainer Food, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Wild Zora VS Personal Trainer Food comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Raymond Westwater on 05/15/2019They shipped 28 days of meals, but after about two weeks they started going bad. No response from customer service. Very disappointed...
- Submitted By Anna Rogers on 09/03/2017Finally, a weight-loss program that does not make me starve. Not all meals are my all-time favorites, but they keep me full and I can already see AND feel the difference.
- Submitted By Gina Fernandez on 08/15/2017I don't like that the meals are frozen, but it seems to work, I've already lost 5 pounds and I'm only halfway through my 28-day plan.
- Submitted By Gene Philips on 06/24/2017I've been struggling with weight for years, with 100 pounds to lose. I started with Personal Trainer Food a month ago and I am down 15 pounds, which never happened before, no matter how much I tried. I hope I'll keep slimming down at this rate, I can honestly say this changed my life!
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.