If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Spoonful of Comfort VS Personal Trainer Food comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.85
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Anna Rogers on 09/03/2017Finally, a weight-loss program that does not make me starve. Not all meals are my all-time favorites, but they keep me full and I can already see AND feel the difference.
- Submitted By Gina Fernandez on 08/15/2017I don't like that the meals are frozen, but it seems to work, I've already lost 5 pounds and I'm only halfway through my 28-day plan.
- Submitted By Gene Philips on 06/24/2017I've been struggling with weight for years, with 100 pounds to lose. I started with Personal Trainer Food a month ago and I am down 15 pounds, which never happened before, no matter how much I tried. I hope I'll keep slimming down at this rate, I can honestly say this changed my life!
Personal Trainer Food can help you drop pounds and keep them off by following carefully devised meal plans that fit your needs. A healthy diet is the key to losing weight and Personal Trainer Food provides everything it takes to reach your goal weight, including professional weight loss coaching. Read more about it in our Personal Trainer Food review.