You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Gourmet Station or Personal Trainer Food can better meet your needs? This Gourmet Station VS Personal Trainer Food comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.85
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
- Submitted By Anna Rogers on 09/03/2017Finally, a weight-loss program that does not make me starve. Not all meals are my all-time favorites, but they keep me full and I can already see AND feel the difference.
- Submitted By Gina Fernandez on 08/15/2017I don't like that the meals are frozen, but it seems to work, I've already lost 5 pounds and I'm only halfway through my 28-day plan.
- Submitted By Gene Philips on 06/24/2017I've been struggling with weight for years, with 100 pounds to lose. I started with Personal Trainer Food a month ago and I am down 15 pounds, which never happened before, no matter how much I tried. I hope I'll keep slimming down at this rate, I can honestly say this changed my life!
Personal Trainer Food can help you drop pounds and keep them off by following carefully devised meal plans that fit your needs. A healthy diet is the key to losing weight and Personal Trainer Food provides everything it takes to reach your goal weight, including professional weight loss coaching. Read more about it in our Personal Trainer Food review.