Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Personal Trainer Food VS FreshDirect comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.85
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $5.99 *
- Delivery Area: 6 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Raymond Westwater on 05/15/2019They shipped 28 days of meals, but after about two weeks they started going bad. No response from customer service. Very disappointed...
- Submitted By Anna Rogers on 09/03/2017Finally, a weight-loss program that does not make me starve. Not all meals are my all-time favorites, but they keep me full and I can already see AND feel the difference.
- Submitted By Gina Fernandez on 08/15/2017I don't like that the meals are frozen, but it seems to work, I've already lost 5 pounds and I'm only halfway through my 28-day plan.
- Submitted By Gene Philips on 06/24/2017I've been struggling with weight for years, with 100 pounds to lose. I started with Personal Trainer Food a month ago and I am down 15 pounds, which never happened before, no matter how much I tried. I hope I'll keep slimming down at this rate, I can honestly say this changed my life!
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
Personal Trainer Food can help you drop pounds and keep them off by following carefully devised meal plans that fit your needs. A healthy diet is the key to losing weight and Personal Trainer Food provides everything it takes to reach your goal weight, including professional weight loss coaching. Read more about it in our Personal Trainer Food review.