Wild Zora and Personal Chef To Go are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Wild Zora VS Personal Chef To Go comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.70
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Steve White on 09/05/2018Maybe I have lower standards than some of the other reviewers here, but I do have to say that I really love PCTG food, it's not the best food I tried, but it's way better than the food I can prepare myself. :)
- Submitted By Daniel Moore on 07/19/2018Definitely not restaurant-grade food, but not bad for such a cheap meal delivery.
- Submitted By Karen Weaver on 05/15/2018AWFUL!!!! REALLY, REALLY BAD!!!! No flavor, no seasoning, meat like rubber, small servings, VERY expensive for nothing. They are also quiet abt the fact that you will continue to receive the food until you cancel. I thought I would receive it only if I ordered it. Nope! They also delivered a box to the wrong address! It was just terrible. Do not buy!!!
- Submitted By karen weaver on 05/15/2018They mailed an entire box to our address instead of my Aunt's. We had no idea another would be sent. If we had, we would have cancelled it because the food is AWFUL! We called my Aunt and told her we had received another box. She didnlt want it becasue it was so bad so we decided to try it. I ate four of the meals and each one was just awful. There is little or no seasoning, they tell you to cook it for 2.5 minutes when it needs 5 but by then half the meal is overcooked. The gravy that comes with turkey has ZERO flavor and is watery. The turkey was like rubber. The beef dinner was the same! REALLY bad tasting beef with a rubber texture and some kind of sauce with NO flovor! That seems to be the trend with this company. I did have the shrimp which was somewhat better but it had a chemical taste to it. Even if the food was edible, the price for what you get is rediculous!! REALLY rediculous. Oh - they are also quiet abt letting you know you will keep getting the food until you cancel it. I thougt we would get it only if we ordered it! Please, look elsewhere.
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.