If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Send A Meal VS Personal Chef To Go comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.70
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Send A Meal pricing|
|Meal Gifts||Prepared Meals||Special Diets|
|from $15.95||from $11.95||from $69.95|
|2-4 Servings||2-4 Servings||2-4 Servings|
|Personal Chef To Go meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Anne Carpenter on 02/18/2019Got a new baby gift for my best friend, she absolutely loved it, will be ordering again for sure.
- Submitted By Frank Willis on 01/08/2019Excellent quality, delivered on time, the prices are fine. Still, considering that they have so many meals on offer, they could really add more diabetic meals to the menu and let you buy them individually, not in packs. In theory, you could buy a single meal, but you actually have to order at least 7 meals at once if you are a diabetic, since they only come in 7-meal packs. It's not like I would order just 1, but I hate being forced to buy exactly 7, 14 or whatever.
- Submitted By Steve White on 09/05/2018Maybe I have lower standards than some of the other reviewers here, but I do have to say that I really love PCTG food, it's not the best food I tried, but it's way better than the food I can prepare myself. :)
- Submitted By Daniel Moore on 07/19/2018Definitely not restaurant-grade food, but not bad for such a cheap meal delivery.
- Submitted By Karen Weaver on 05/15/2018AWFUL!!!! REALLY, REALLY BAD!!!! No flavor, no seasoning, meat like rubber, small servings, VERY expensive for nothing. They are also quiet abt the fact that you will continue to receive the food until you cancel. I thought I would receive it only if I ordered it. Nope! They also delivered a box to the wrong address!It was just terrible. Do not buy!!!
- Submitted By karen weaver on 05/15/2018They mailed an entire box to our address instead of my Aunt's. We had no idea another would be sent. If we had, we would have cancelled it because the food is AWFUL! We called my Aunt and told her we had received another box. She didnlt want it becasue it was so bad so we decided to try it. I ate four of the meals and each one was just awful. There is little or no seasoning, they tell you to cook it for 2.5 minutes when it needs 5 but by then half the meal is overcooked. The gravy that comes with turkey has ZERO flavor and is watery. The turkey was like rubber. The beef dinner was the same! REALLY bad tasting beef with a rubber texture and some kind of sauce with NO flovor! That seems to be the trend with this company. I did have the shrimp which was somewhat better but it had a chemical taste to it. Even if the food was edible, the price for what you get is rediculous!! REALLY rediculous.Oh - they are also quiet abt letting you know you will keep getting the food until you cancel it. I thougt we would get it only if we ordered it!Please, look elsewhere.
Send A Meal is a frozen meal delivery with a huge selection of dishes for various kinds of special diets and occasions. It lets you shop with zero commitments or limitations and its pricing is rather fair. If you are craving some tasty gourmet dishes or want to get a nice gift for a foodie in your life, be sure to read our full Send A Meal review.