Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Little Spoon VS Personal Chef To Go comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.70
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Personal Chef To Go meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ashley Clark on 09/07/2018My babe is loving her Little Spoon blends and I love that she is trying all sorts of new ingredients each week!
- Submitted By Betty Turner on 09/04/2018My kid likes to eat little spoon blends, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I want more variety in my baby's diet, so I really hope they'll add new flavors soon. Everything else about the service is like advertised and the customer support people are nice as well.
- Submitted By Anne Marlow on 08/24/2018I've been using Little Spoon for a couple of months now, and I love what they are doing. As a mom who has to work and take care of her baby, they are a true godsend for me. My baby of seven months likes all the blends we tried and I'm just happy knowing that I get to feed my kid good food. I wish they were a bit cheaper, though.
- Submitted By Coach on 07/24/2018Worst company and worst customer service stay away!!!! Order came hot, ice was all melted, food was bad. Owner refused to give a refund of original payment by credit card; would only give a credit on account. Wrote back with a snarky comment. Go to Once a upon a Farm- their food is great, they have great customer service and are kind and care about there customers. The owner of Little Spoon needs to check her attitude and go find another job. So rude. Your selling baby food lady, care about your customers!! She’s just in it for the money!! So sad. Run far, far away.!!!
- Submitted By Steve White on 09/05/2018Maybe I have lower standards than some of the other reviewers here, but I do have to say that I really love PCTG food, it's not the best food I tried, but it's way better than the food I can prepare myself. :)
- Submitted By Daniel Moore on 07/19/2018Definitely not restaurant-grade food, but not bad for such a cheap meal delivery.
- Submitted By Karen Weaver on 05/15/2018AWFUL!!!! REALLY, REALLY BAD!!!! No flavor, no seasoning, meat like rubber, small servings, VERY expensive for nothing. They are also quiet abt the fact that you will continue to receive the food until you cancel. I thought I would receive it only if I ordered it. Nope! They also delivered a box to the wrong address! It was just terrible. Do not buy!!!
- Submitted By karen weaver on 05/15/2018They mailed an entire box to our address instead of my Aunt's. We had no idea another would be sent. If we had, we would have cancelled it because the food is AWFUL! We called my Aunt and told her we had received another box. She didnlt want it becasue it was so bad so we decided to try it. I ate four of the meals and each one was just awful. There is little or no seasoning, they tell you to cook it for 2.5 minutes when it needs 5 but by then half the meal is overcooked. The gravy that comes with turkey has ZERO flavor and is watery. The turkey was like rubber. The beef dinner was the same! REALLY bad tasting beef with a rubber texture and some kind of sauce with NO flovor! That seems to be the trend with this company. I did have the shrimp which was somewhat better but it had a chemical taste to it. Even if the food was edible, the price for what you get is rediculous!! REALLY rediculous. Oh - they are also quiet abt letting you know you will keep getting the food until you cancel it. I thougt we would get it only if we ordered it! Please, look elsewhere.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.