Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Keto Fridge VS Personal Chef To Go comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.70
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Dinners||$15 and $18|
|Pizzas||$11 to $12.50|
|Protein entrées||$5 to $12|
|Veggie sides||$5 to $7|
|Sweet and savory snacks||$6 and $14|
|Personal Chef To Go meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Nikki P on 05/18/2019So far I have tried the chocolate frosted donuts, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip cookies and the cheddar jalapeño bagel. The donuts have a cake-like consistency and are delicious! The cookie dough has a somewhat oily texture to it with a very definite coconut flavor, but I really enjoyed it. The cookies are heavy, like a lot of gluten free pastries typically are, but I actually enjoyed them. The bagel left me disappointed, but only because I’m not a cheese lover, nor do I like eggs. I’m not certain if the bagel contains eggs, but the texture and consistency reminded me more of a quiche, rather than a piece of bread, as the cheese was melted throughout the bagel upon heating it in the oven. So if you are a cheese and or quiche lover, you’ll definitely enjoy it! I have yet to try the non-snack foods I ordered, but with the exception of the prices, I really like this service so far and plan to continue to order from them! In addition, they provide status updates on all orders shipped and everything always arrives cool and fresh.
- Submitted By Lillian Wesley on 02/04/2019KF has never failed me and I’ve been ordering for months now. Always fresh, always tasty, and best of all, EVERYTHING is keto! I’m not much of a cook and honestly, I would’ve given up on keto a long time ago if I hadn’t found KF. Trust me, try it once and you’ll be hooked.
- Submitted By Anna Shea on 10/24/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars easily if I could actually afford to order regularly. Best keto meals ever, no doubt about it, my friends all agree, but these are restaurant prices and considering that the portions aren’t big, they could really be lower. I hope the folks from Keto Fridge are reading this, because it really is a shame, I’m sure more people would order if a meal didn’t cost 17 bucks.
- Submitted By Steve White on 09/05/2018Maybe I have lower standards than some of the other reviewers here, but I do have to say that I really love PCTG food, it's not the best food I tried, but it's way better than the food I can prepare myself. :)
- Submitted By Daniel Moore on 07/19/2018Definitely not restaurant-grade food, but not bad for such a cheap meal delivery.
- Submitted By Karen Weaver on 05/15/2018AWFUL!!!! REALLY, REALLY BAD!!!! No flavor, no seasoning, meat like rubber, small servings, VERY expensive for nothing. They are also quiet abt the fact that you will continue to receive the food until you cancel. I thought I would receive it only if I ordered it. Nope! They also delivered a box to the wrong address!It was just terrible. Do not buy!!!
- Submitted By karen weaver on 05/15/2018They mailed an entire box to our address instead of my Aunt's. We had no idea another would be sent. If we had, we would have cancelled it because the food is AWFUL! We called my Aunt and told her we had received another box. She didnlt want it becasue it was so bad so we decided to try it. I ate four of the meals and each one was just awful. There is little or no seasoning, they tell you to cook it for 2.5 minutes when it needs 5 but by then half the meal is overcooked. The gravy that comes with turkey has ZERO flavor and is watery. The turkey was like rubber. The beef dinner was the same! REALLY bad tasting beef with a rubber texture and some kind of sauce with NO flovor! That seems to be the trend with this company. I did have the shrimp which was somewhat better but it had a chemical taste to it. Even if the food was edible, the price for what you get is rediculous!! REALLY rediculous.Oh - they are also quiet abt letting you know you will keep getting the food until you cancel it. I thougt we would get it only if we ordered it!Please, look elsewhere.
Personal Chef To Go is a healthy meal delivery service that offers gourmet meals particularly suitable for epicurean omnivores. Its meals are delivered fresh, never frozen, and they are handcrafted by two distinguished chefs with decades of experience in making simple dishes taste amazing. See our Personal Chef To Go review for more tasty details.