You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Daily Harvest or Personal Chef To Go can better meet your needs? This Daily Harvest VS Personal Chef To Go comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.70
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Personal Chef To Go meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Juliette Koronkiewicz on 07/13/2018If I could give this company zero stars I would! Absolutely worst customer service on the planet. They say that they are open on the weekends but clearly show that they are closed. You can't call anyone and takes well over 24hrs to get a response by email. They don't even send an email when your next shipment is coming up just in case you want to stop the shipment.BECAUSE I AM SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT ON TOP OF REAL LIFE PRIORITIES?!?!? Canceling this plan is absolute NIGHTMARE! Do yourself a favor and NEVER sign up with them. Did I mention that they are the rudest people ever?
- Submitted By kw on 07/13/2018No customer support to speak of. I sent in an email and also requested a phone call (can not call directly). No one ever got back to me. I received my first order totally defrosted . There was absolutely no dry ice left in the shipping box. I doubted the safety of the contents. Certainly was not worth risking my health. I have put a hold on my subscription as I could not find a way to straight out cancel it.
- Submitted By Deepti on 07/03/2018Terribly disappointed in their customer service! Referred a friend, but after my incident on a mission to let everyone know.
- Submitted By Laura on 07/03/2018I have been reading tons of reviews on the poor customer service people have been receiving. I have to tell you, I got my first order on Thursday and a few of the cups were defrosted. Mind you, the box got on the UPS truck around 0930 and did not make it to my house until well after five and I live in Florida! I emailed them, just to give them a "heads up" so that maybe they can add more dry ice to deliveries in Florida, where the current "feels like temp" is hovering over 100 every day. I received an email back yesterday, Monday, with an apology and an offer of another box shipped to me Thursday. I have to say that is pretty darn good customer service! The products are delicious! I got the 24 cup order and at a little over $6 a cup, totally worth it. I would have to say that 98% of the ingredients I ordered were organic and ready to go in the blender! I'm sorry, someone reviewed that the price was too too high. Buddy, you are a fool! By the time you buy the products and prep the products, I have already made my smoothie and got on with my life! Is it pricey compared to a "do it yourself" smoothie, probably. BUT, I have zero spoilage. If I cant get to the fruits or veggies today, I do not have to worry about them getting sketchy in my fridge! The only reason I have my first order a 4 star is because of the melted products. I think if just a little bit more dry ice was added, we would have been at a 5 star rating! This is one meal subscription, I will keep! Thank you Daily Harvest!
- Submitted By Karen Weaver on 05/15/2018AWFUL!!!! REALLY, REALLY BAD!!!! No flavor, no seasoning, meat like rubber, small servings, VERY expensive for nothing. They are also quiet abt the fact that you will continue to receive the food until you cancel. I thought I would receive it only if I ordered it. Nope! They also delivered a box to the wrong address! It was just terrible. Do not buy!!!
- Submitted By karen weaver on 05/15/2018They mailed an entire box to our address instead of my Aunt's. We had no idea another would be sent. If we had, we would have cancelled it because the food is AWFUL! We called my Aunt and told her we had received another box. She didnlt want it becasue it was so bad so we decided to try it. I ate four of the meals and each one was just awful. There is little or no seasoning, they tell you to cook it for 2.5 minutes when it needs 5 but by then half the meal is overcooked. The gravy that comes with turkey has ZERO flavor and is watery. The turkey was like rubber. The beef dinner was the same! REALLY bad tasting beef with a rubber texture and some kind of sauce with NO flovor! That seems to be the trend with this company. I did have the shrimp which was somewhat better but it had a chemical taste to it. Even if the food was edible, the price for what you get is rediculous!! REALLY rediculous. Oh - they are also quiet abt letting you know you will keep getting the food until you cancel it. I thougt we would get it only if we ordered it! Please, look elsewhere.
- Submitted By Portia Walters on 10/14/2016Everything was perfect, we’ll be ordering again!
- Submitted By Jim Rooney on 09/26/2016Awesome food! The office lunches are a great idea, so tasty and convenient!
Daily Harvest is an organic meal delivery service that makes eating healthily easier and more convenient than ever. It brings you pre-portioned cups filled with flash-frozen, delicious superfood goodness, ready to eat in minutes. Read all about Daily Harvest in our detailed analysis and view the User Reviews section for more Daily Harvest reviews.