You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Daily Harvest or Personal Chef To Go can better meet your needs? This Daily Harvest VS Personal Chef To Go comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.70
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Personal Chef To Go meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Deanna Williams on 03/09/2019On my second order from Daily Harvest and I am very happy with the product. Fast prep, healthy and tasty food ! I ordered a variety to see what which ones I would reorder. So far I have liked everything and they have been filling. Customer service has been good, and they have been prompt when I’ve asked questions. As for the cost, I have bought smoothies for the past several years, as well as made my own. These are slightly cheaper than others in the store and these SAVE MY TIME as I’m not running to the store every day for fresh produce and the prep time is so much LESS compared to making it on my own. I even got a subscription sent for my daughter.
- Submitted By claudio carboni on 02/22/2019HORRIBLE PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMERS SERVICE..! FIRST OF ALL THEY DO A GREAT MARKETING AND PACKAGING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET FOOL.. THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS NOT ORGANIC AND YOU BARELY GET ANY TASTE OF THE MAIN INGREGIENT..( THE AVOCADO SMOOTHIE..? ONLY HAS TWO LITTLE PIECE OF AVOCADO.. SO FORGET THE TASTE) ALL THE PRODUCT HAVE REALLY BAD QUALITY AND BEFORE YOU ORDER MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET HOOK UP ON THEIR SUBSCRIPTION OR YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER PACKAGE IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR THE WEEK AFTER...! SAVE YOU MONEY HEALTH AND TIME DONT BUY FROM THEM IT A SCAM!!!!
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Steve White on 09/05/2018Maybe I have lower standards than some of the other reviewers here, but I do have to say that I really love PCTG food, it's not the best food I tried, but it's way better than the food I can prepare myself. :)
- Submitted By Daniel Moore on 07/19/2018Definitely not restaurant-grade food, but not bad for such a cheap meal delivery.
- Submitted By Karen Weaver on 05/15/2018AWFUL!!!! REALLY, REALLY BAD!!!! No flavor, no seasoning, meat like rubber, small servings, VERY expensive for nothing. They are also quiet abt the fact that you will continue to receive the food until you cancel. I thought I would receive it only if I ordered it. Nope! They also delivered a box to the wrong address!It was just terrible. Do not buy!!!
- Submitted By karen weaver on 05/15/2018They mailed an entire box to our address instead of my Aunt's. We had no idea another would be sent. If we had, we would have cancelled it because the food is AWFUL! We called my Aunt and told her we had received another box. She didnlt want it becasue it was so bad so we decided to try it. I ate four of the meals and each one was just awful. There is little or no seasoning, they tell you to cook it for 2.5 minutes when it needs 5 but by then half the meal is overcooked. The gravy that comes with turkey has ZERO flavor and is watery. The turkey was like rubber. The beef dinner was the same! REALLY bad tasting beef with a rubber texture and some kind of sauce with NO flovor! That seems to be the trend with this company. I did have the shrimp which was somewhat better but it had a chemical taste to it. Even if the food was edible, the price for what you get is rediculous!! REALLY rediculous.Oh - they are also quiet abt letting you know you will keep getting the food until you cancel it. I thougt we would get it only if we ordered it!Please, look elsewhere.
Personal Chef To Go is a healthy meal delivery service that offers gourmet meals particularly suitable for epicurean omnivores. Its meals are delivered fresh, never frozen, and they are handcrafted by two distinguished chefs with decades of experience in making simple dishes taste amazing. See our Personal Chef To Go review for more tasty details.