You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Daily Harvest or Personal Chef To Go can better meet your needs? This Daily Harvest VS Personal Chef To Go comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.70
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Personal Chef To Go meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Suzanne Martin on 05/12/2018These smoothies are really good. I use coconut almond milk for mine. This is my second month and I am very pleased with the product.
- Submitted By Jessica on 04/26/2018I’ve been getting Daily Harvest for about a year. I can’t believe some of the negative reviews on here! My experience has been amazing! I regularly skip months when I’m traveling and have never had a problem with skipping. The website is easy to navigate and skipping is simple. As for the food: I like almost all of the smoothies (as does my 6 year old). Super yummy and definitely makes 2 servings for me. I like the ice creams but they are challenging to blend! Still worth it to me to have a healthy dessert. My son likes the strawberry cheesecake a lot. I like the soups, But I don’t love all of them. My favorite is the lentil and chipotle chili. I LOVE all of the bowls. I bring one to work every day! The lates are so yummy!
- Submitted By Patrick Lee on 03/14/2018Really blown away by the quality of the recipes and just how darn convenient these cups are. Perfect for when you’re in a pinch for time, and also organic ingredients and superfoods that are healthy and also super tasty. When I make smoothies, I use the same four ingredients, and this is a great way to have variety and try new flavors. And because they’re frozen, they don’t turn bad like the vegetables you buy for the refrigerator. Confused as to why there are so many negative reviews. Most seem to be focused on cancellation and customer service, which I haven’t experienced.
- Submitted By Brandie Tumey on 03/07/2018ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had opted to freeze a couple of months because we were moving and I wouldn't have the room to store all of these in the freezer. Well they sent a box and billed me anyways and then said they only saw one of my pauses. $170 in food wasted and an absolutely horrible customer service rep and supervisor. I use services like this all of the time and I will NEVER use them again... so disappointed.
- Submitted By Karen Weaver on 05/15/2018AWFUL!!!! REALLY, REALLY BAD!!!! No flavor, no seasoning, meat like rubber, small servings, VERY expensive for nothing. They are also quiet abt the fact that you will continue to receive the food until you cancel. I thought I would receive it only if I ordered it. Nope! They also delivered a box to the wrong address! It was just terrible. Do not buy!!!
- Submitted By karen weaver on 05/15/2018They mailed an entire box to our address instead of my Aunt's. We had no idea another would be sent. If we had, we would have cancelled it because the food is AWFUL! We called my Aunt and told her we had received another box. She didnlt want it becasue it was so bad so we decided to try it. I ate four of the meals and each one was just awful. There is little or no seasoning, they tell you to cook it for 2.5 minutes when it needs 5 but by then half the meal is overcooked. The gravy that comes with turkey has ZERO flavor and is watery. The turkey was like rubber. The beef dinner was the same! REALLY bad tasting beef with a rubber texture and some kind of sauce with NO flovor! That seems to be the trend with this company. I did have the shrimp which was somewhat better but it had a chemical taste to it. Even if the food was edible, the price for what you get is rediculous!! REALLY rediculous. Oh - they are also quiet abt letting you know you will keep getting the food until you cancel it. I thougt we would get it only if we ordered it! Please, look elsewhere.
- Submitted By Portia Walters on 10/14/2016Everything was perfect, we’ll be ordering again!
- Submitted By Jim Rooney on 09/26/2016Awesome food! The office lunches are a great idea, so tasty and convenient!
Personal Chef To Go is a healthy meal delivery service that offers gourmet meals particularly suitable for epicurean omnivores. Its meals are delivered fresh, never frozen, and they are handcrafted by two distinguished chefs with decades of experience in making simple dishes taste amazing. See our Personal Chef To Go review for more tasty details.