We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Prepko and PeachDish and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Prepko VS PeachDish comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.49
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Julie Price on 04/09/2019I'm shocked at all these bad reviews. We absolutely love PeachDish. We have tried several subscription food services and found PeachDish to be in a different category. Wonderful organic food with a large selection of options. The only problem is that it takes a while to cook, even the quickfix category, but all of the boxes have this problem. Also, we occasionally have a problem with the delivery, but it's infrequent, and again, all the companies have this problem. I will say they are the most organic ingredients of all the services.
- Submitted By Leslie Andersen on 03/19/2018The meal selection is good. The produce arrives fresh. The ability to ‘shop at the market’ is great. The recipes are easy to follow. But.... the packing and delivery is awful. I tried PeachDish for about 8 weeks. Half the time the box arrive without damage but inside was a different story. Lamb juices leaked all over everything in the box. Another time the heavy cream container was empty ... where was the cream ... all over everything in the box. One box never arrived. And the nightmares went on until I cancelled my membership. In the beginning, PeachDish was responsive but later on I never received a response to my concerns and problems. I have switched to HomeChef and LOVE them.
- Submitted By Marleen on 0109/2018I got Peachdish for months and I loved it. The recipes are mostly delicious and easy to follow, and the ingredients are almost all sustainably sourced so I felt ok about eating meat and dairy. They also offer quite a few whole grains and vegetables. As per some other reviews, it seems obvious to me that if you don't want to use a lot of salt, don't use it! I always salt to taste. I've tried several other meal kit services and this was by far the best. The big downside is, of course, the price... but sometimes you get what you pay for.
- Submitted By Mary on 09/10/2017My daughter gave me a subscription for a gift. I ordered 2 of the vegetarian dishes and did not eat either one. I threw them out after eating a few bites . They had no flavor. The vegetables were not fresh. I actually went to the store and bought fresh vegetables before I cooked their recipe. Awful. One recipe said to use 1 tablespoon of olive oil to sauté the eggplant. You need far more than that to sauté eggplant.
Prepko is a certified kosher meal kit delivery that offers excellent weekday and Shabbat meal kits. It sources its ingredients from the best local suppliers and its recipes originate from a number of famous world cuisines. Read our full Prepko review to learn more about the company’s menu, recipes, meal plans, delivery areas, and pricing.