If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Kitchen Verde VS PeachDish comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $5.00
- Delivery Area: 1 state
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$7.00 - $8.00|
|Lunch/Dinner||$9.00 - $10.00|
|Snack Boxes||$5.00 - $6.00|
|Standard PeachDish delivery|
|Servings||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Louise Ford on 01/22/2018Our favorite service, be sure to try the lasagna!
- Submitted By Julianne Combs on 11/29/2017Everything we tried was reeeally good, I just think the juices are way overpriced.
- Submitted By Leslie Andersen on 03/19/2018The meal selection is good. The produce arrives fresh. The ability to ‘shop at the market’ is great. The recipes are easy to follow. But.... the packing and delivery is awful. I tried PeachDish for about 8 weeks. Half the time the box arrive without damage but inside was a different story. Lamb juices leaked all over everything in the box. Another time the heavy cream container was empty ... where was the cream ... all over everything in the box. One box never arrived. And the nightmares went on until I cancelled my membership. In the beginning, PeachDish was responsive but later on I never received a response to my concerns and problems. I have switched to HomeChef and LOVE them.
- Submitted By Marleen on 0109/2018I got Peachdish for months and I loved it. The recipes are mostly delicious and easy to follow, and the ingredients are almost all sustainably sourced so I felt ok about eating meat and dairy. They also offer quite a few whole grains and vegetables. As per some other reviews, it seems obvious to me that if you don't want to use a lot of salt, don't use it! I always salt to taste. I've tried several other meal kit services and this was by far the best. The big downside is, of course, the price... but sometimes you get what you pay for.
- Submitted By Mary on 09/10/2017My daughter gave me a subscription for a gift. I ordered 2 of the vegetarian dishes and did not eat either one. I threw them out after eating a few bites . They had no flavor. The vegetables were not fresh. I actually went to the store and bought fresh vegetables before I cooked their recipe. Awful. One recipe said to use 1 tablespoon of olive oil to sauté the eggplant. You need far more than that to sauté eggplant.
- Submitted By Emily Johnston on 07/13/2017This food is being sent from heaven, I’m telling you. I always get what I’ve ordered, in big amounts and the meals always turn out great. Recipes are so good that even I can cook like a pro.
PeachDish makes it easy for you to have a thoroughly satisfying home-cooked meal on your table in no time by delivering high-quality ingredients and creative recipes right to your door. Every week, PeachDish offers you 20 delicious meals to choose from, including gluten-free and vegetarian dishes. Find out more in our detailed PeachDish review.