You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Foodstirs or PeachDish can better meet your needs? This Foodstirs VS PeachDish comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Leslie Andersen on 03/19/2018The meal selection is good. The produce arrives fresh. The ability to ‘shop at the market’ is great. The recipes are easy to follow. But.... the packing and delivery is awful. I tried PeachDish for about 8 weeks. Half the time the box arrive without damage but inside was a different story. Lamb juices leaked all over everything in the box. Another time the heavy cream container was empty ... where was the cream ... all over everything in the box. One box never arrived. And the nightmares went on until I cancelled my membership. In the beginning, PeachDish was responsive but later on I never received a response to my concerns and problems. I have switched to HomeChef and LOVE them.
- Submitted By Marleen on 0109/2018I got Peachdish for months and I loved it. The recipes are mostly delicious and easy to follow, and the ingredients are almost all sustainably sourced so I felt ok about eating meat and dairy. They also offer quite a few whole grains and vegetables. As per some other reviews, it seems obvious to me that if you don't want to use a lot of salt, don't use it! I always salt to taste. I've tried several other meal kit services and this was by far the best. The big downside is, of course, the price... but sometimes you get what you pay for.
- Submitted By Mary on 09/10/2017My daughter gave me a subscription for a gift. I ordered 2 of the vegetarian dishes and did not eat either one. I threw them out after eating a few bites . They had no flavor. The vegetables were not fresh. I actually went to the store and bought fresh vegetables before I cooked their recipe. Awful. One recipe said to use 1 tablespoon of olive oil to sauté the eggplant. You need far more than that to sauté eggplant.
- Submitted By Emily Johnston on 07/13/2017This food is being sent from heaven, I’m telling you. I always get what I’ve ordered, in big amounts and the meals always turn out great. Recipes are so good that even I can cook like a pro.
PeachDish makes it easy for you to have a thoroughly satisfying home-cooked meal on your table in no time by delivering high-quality ingredients and creative recipes right to your door. Every week, PeachDish offers you 20 delicious meals to choose from, including gluten-free and vegetarian dishes. Find out more in our detailed PeachDish review.