When choosing between two such amazing services like Chef's Plate and PeachDish, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Chef's Plate VS PeachDish comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
- Submitted By Martha Evans on 11/12/2017Food allergies are a real thing and there are many people who are allergic to gluten, dairy, etc. I don’t see how you expect to get a lot of customers if you refuse to offer allergen-free meals.
- Submitted By Fiona Pool on 10/27/2017Pretty good, a nice discount every now and then wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Leslie Andersen on 03/19/2018The meal selection is good. The produce arrives fresh. The ability to ‘shop at the market’ is great. The recipes are easy to follow. But.... the packing and delivery is awful. I tried PeachDish for about 8 weeks. Half the time the box arrive without damage but inside was a different story. Lamb juices leaked all over everything in the box. Another time the heavy cream container was empty ... where was the cream ... all over everything in the box. One box never arrived. And the nightmares went on until I cancelled my membership. In the beginning, PeachDish was responsive but later on I never received a response to my concerns and problems. I have switched to HomeChef and LOVE them.
- Submitted By Marleen on 0109/2018I got Peachdish for months and I loved it. The recipes are mostly delicious and easy to follow, and the ingredients are almost all sustainably sourced so I felt ok about eating meat and dairy. They also offer quite a few whole grains and vegetables. As per some other reviews, it seems obvious to me that if you don't want to use a lot of salt, don't use it! I always salt to taste. I've tried several other meal kit services and this was by far the best. The big downside is, of course, the price... but sometimes you get what you pay for.
- Submitted By Mary on 09/10/2017My daughter gave me a subscription for a gift. I ordered 2 of the vegetarian dishes and did not eat either one. I threw them out after eating a few bites . They had no flavor. The vegetables were not fresh. I actually went to the store and bought fresh vegetables before I cooked their recipe. Awful. One recipe said to use 1 tablespoon of olive oil to sauté the eggplant. You need far more than that to sauté eggplant.
- Submitted By Emily Johnston on 07/13/2017This food is being sent from heaven, I’m telling you. I always get what I’ve ordered, in big amounts and the meals always turn out great. Recipes are so good that even I can cook like a pro.
Chef’s Plate is one of the finer meal kit services in Canada. It offers fresh, natural ingredients and innovative recipes that allow home cooks to create amazing dishes in even less than half an hour. It is great for couples and families or even a single hearty eater. Discover its menu, pricing, and other particulars in this Chef’s Plate review.