When choosing between two such amazing services like Chef's Plate and PeachDish, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Chef's Plate VS PeachDish comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Jennifer Dawson on 04/25/2019First, let me say the flavour of the meals were excellent and tasty, when delivered as indicated. We ordered 4 meals for 4 people and found there was enough food if we added a side of our own. My biggest complaint was that every meal with the exception of one had mouldy or rotten and on the way to rotten veggies. We ate the meals one each day upon delivery and the worse was the shredded carrots which were completely liquified and full of slime. The company offered to give us free meals with our next order but am not willing to spend more money to potentially get more of the same. For my first order, was very disappointed in the produce quality and will likely not spend $200. To find out if they can do better
- Submitted By Angela on 04/12/2019I just started using chef's plate , 3 orders. I have a number of very busy nurse friends using it so I thought I would try it out. This is the only meal delivery company that offers 2 meals which was perfect for me. So for me that is 4 to 5 meals. The serving are large . There is no waste , no shopping for meat, chicken and all the things that go with meals. Everything is all preped you just follow the recipes . I am a good cook , so I have added a few spices to kick it up for my taste. But not necessary. The food is fresh ,packed great , lots of choices ,delivery to your door. Perfect.
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
- Submitted By Julie Price on 04/09/2019I'm shocked at all these bad reviews. We absolutely love PeachDish. We have tried several subscription food services and found PeachDish to be in a different category. Wonderful organic food with a large selection of options. The only problem is that it takes a while to cook, even the quickfix category, but all of the boxes have this problem. Also, we occasionally have a problem with the delivery, but it's infrequent, and again, all the companies have this problem. I will say they are the most organic ingredients of all the services.
- Submitted By Leslie Andersen on 03/19/2018The meal selection is good. The produce arrives fresh. The ability to ‘shop at the market’ is great. The recipes are easy to follow. But.... the packing and delivery is awful. I tried PeachDish for about 8 weeks. Half the time the box arrive without damage but inside was a different story. Lamb juices leaked all over everything in the box. Another time the heavy cream container was empty ... where was the cream ... all over everything in the box. One box never arrived. And the nightmares went on until I cancelled my membership. In the beginning, PeachDish was responsive but later on I never received a response to my concerns and problems. I have switched to HomeChef and LOVE them.
- Submitted By Marleen on 0109/2018I got Peachdish for months and I loved it. The recipes are mostly delicious and easy to follow, and the ingredients are almost all sustainably sourced so I felt ok about eating meat and dairy. They also offer quite a few whole grains and vegetables. As per some other reviews, it seems obvious to me that if you don't want to use a lot of salt, don't use it! I always salt to taste. I've tried several other meal kit services and this was by far the best. The big downside is, of course, the price... but sometimes you get what you pay for.
- Submitted By Mary on 09/10/2017My daughter gave me a subscription for a gift. I ordered 2 of the vegetarian dishes and did not eat either one. I threw them out after eating a few bites . They had no flavor. The vegetables were not fresh. I actually went to the store and bought fresh vegetables before I cooked their recipe. Awful. One recipe said to use 1 tablespoon of olive oil to sauté the eggplant. You need far more than that to sauté eggplant.
Chef’s Plate is one of the finer meal kit services in Canada. It offers fresh, natural ingredients and innovative recipes that allow home cooks to create amazing dishes in even less than half an hour. It is great for couples and families or even a single hearty eater. Discover its menu, pricing, and other particulars in this Chef’s Plate review.