You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Prepko or Pantry Boy can better meet your needs? This Prepko VS Pantry Boy comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $120.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.69
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Peggy Cairns on 07/02/2018Went out of business with no communication to customers, and some customers are out thousands of dollars!
- Submitted By 06/27/2018Do you what happens to all the people who got a year subscription, are we all just out all That money now that they ate closed
- Submitted By Kara Fulton on 05/06/2018If I were Pantry Boy, I'd be embarrassed by my product. Rather than go into all of the specifics of each meal, here are some general trends. 1) Meals are horribly bland, sometimes to the point of being inedible - yes, we've opted to throw meals away and make something else for dinner, what a waste. It's as if the recipes were developed by someone who has never tasted food before. I've had dollar store microwave meals that taste better. 2) Every meal had something wrong with the ingredients, often more that one thing wrong (e.g., meat that was supposed to be marinated but wasn't, missing ingredients, spoiled ingredients, ingredients spilled out of their packaging onto others). 3) Directions are inconsistent and, sometimes, contradictory. 4) Recipe photo in no way depicts what you actually receive. 5) One box was barely cold - everything would have been spoiled had it sat on my porch for even an hour longer. I have tried other meal delivery services and Pantry Boy is, by far, the worst I have ever experienced. Ultimately, I wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on this poor excuse for a meal delivery service.
- Submitted By James on 12/02/2017Pantryboy meals are the best value of any of the dozen or so meal services we’ve tried. The prep is easiest, period. Nice full portions too. There’s usually at least one wow recipe per box. We bought a whole year subscription making the price very attractive.
Prepko is a certified kosher meal kit delivery that offers excellent weekday and Shabbat meal kits. It sources its ingredients from the best local suppliers and its recipes originate from a number of famous world cuisines. Read our full Prepko review to learn more about the company’s menu, recipes, meal plans, delivery areas, and pricing.