If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Pantry Boy VS PeachDish comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.69
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Two Person Plan (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|3 carnivore meals||$62.34||$10.39|
|3 omnivore meals||$58.14||$9.69|
|3 vegetarian meals||$53.94||$8.99|
|Four Person Plan (4 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|3 carnivore meals||$124.68||$10.39|
|3 omnivore meals||$116.28||$9.69|
|3 vegetarian meals||$107.88||$8.99|
|Standard PeachDish delivery|
|Servings||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Kara Fulton on 05/06/2018If I were Pantry Boy, I'd be embarrassed by my product. Rather than go into all of the specifics of each meal, here are some general trends. 1) Meals are horribly bland, sometimes to the point of being inedible - yes, we've opted to throw meals away and make something else for dinner, what a waste. It's as if the recipes were developed by someone who has never tasted food before. I've had dollar store microwave meals that taste better. 2) Every meal had something wrong with the ingredients, often more that one thing wrong (e.g., meat that was supposed to be marinated but wasn't, missing ingredients, spoiled ingredients, ingredients spilled out of their packaging onto others). 3) Directions are inconsistent and, sometimes, contradictory. 4) Recipe photo in no way depicts what you actually receive. 5) One box was barely cold - everything would have been spoiled had it sat on my porch for even an hour longer. I have tried other meal delivery services and Pantry Boy is, by far, the worst I have ever experienced. Ultimately, I wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on this poor excuse for a meal delivery service.
- Submitted By James on 12/02/2017Pantryboy meals are the best value of any of the dozen or so meal services we’ve tried. The prep is easiest, period. Nice full portions too. There’s usually at least one wow recipe per box. We bought a whole year subscription making the price very attractive.
- Submitted By Peter Atkins on 09/22/2017The ingredients are good, but I didn't like the meals the last couple of weeks. It's a shame they don't offer more options.
- Submitted By Samantha Casey on 07/05/2017Pretty decent, but a soup hardly qualifies as a meal, they should offer soups separately and some good sides would be a nice addition too.
- Submitted By Leslie Andersen on 03/19/2018The meal selection is good. The produce arrives fresh. The ability to ‘shop at the market’ is great. The recipes are easy to follow. But.... the packing and delivery is awful. I tried PeachDish for about 8 weeks. Half the time the box arrive without damage but inside was a different story. Lamb juices leaked all over everything in the box. Another time the heavy cream container was empty ... where was the cream ... all over everything in the box. One box never arrived. And the nightmares went on until I cancelled my membership. In the beginning, PeachDish was responsive but later on I never received a response to my concerns and problems. I have switched to HomeChef and LOVE them.
- Submitted By Marleen on 0109/2018I got Peachdish for months and I loved it. The recipes are mostly delicious and easy to follow, and the ingredients are almost all sustainably sourced so I felt ok about eating meat and dairy. They also offer quite a few whole grains and vegetables. As per some other reviews, it seems obvious to me that if you don't want to use a lot of salt, don't use it! I always salt to taste. I've tried several other meal kit services and this was by far the best. The big downside is, of course, the price... but sometimes you get what you pay for.
- Submitted By Mary on 09/10/2017My daughter gave me a subscription for a gift. I ordered 2 of the vegetarian dishes and did not eat either one. I threw them out after eating a few bites . They had no flavor. The vegetables were not fresh. I actually went to the store and bought fresh vegetables before I cooked their recipe. Awful. One recipe said to use 1 tablespoon of olive oil to sauté the eggplant. You need far more than that to sauté eggplant.
- Submitted By Emily Johnston on 07/13/2017This food is being sent from heaven, I’m telling you. I always get what I’ve ordered, in big amounts and the meals always turn out great. Recipes are so good that even I can cook like a pro.
Pantry Boy brings you top-notch ingredients straight from the farm, fresh, chopped, and trimmed, waiting for you to combine them into a masterpiece with the company’s easy-to-follow recipes. If you want to enrich your collection of slow cooker recipes and treat yourself to some fuss-free cooking, take a look at this detailed Pantry Boy review.