If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Hungryroot VS Pantry Boy comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.69
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Peggy Cairns on 07/02/2018Went out of business with no communication to customers, and some customers are out thousands of dollars!
- Submitted By 06/27/2018Do you what happens to all the people who got a year subscription, are we all just out all That money now that they ate closed
- Submitted By Kara Fulton on 05/06/2018If I were Pantry Boy, I'd be embarrassed by my product. Rather than go into all of the specifics of each meal, here are some general trends. 1) Meals are horribly bland, sometimes to the point of being inedible - yes, we've opted to throw meals away and make something else for dinner, what a waste. It's as if the recipes were developed by someone who has never tasted food before. I've had dollar store microwave meals that taste better. 2) Every meal had something wrong with the ingredients, often more that one thing wrong (e.g., meat that was supposed to be marinated but wasn't, missing ingredients, spoiled ingredients, ingredients spilled out of their packaging onto others). 3) Directions are inconsistent and, sometimes, contradictory. 4) Recipe photo in no way depicts what you actually receive. 5) One box was barely cold - everything would have been spoiled had it sat on my porch for even an hour longer. I have tried other meal delivery services and Pantry Boy is, by far, the worst I have ever experienced. Ultimately, I wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on this poor excuse for a meal delivery service.
- Submitted By James on 12/02/2017Pantryboy meals are the best value of any of the dozen or so meal services we’ve tried. The prep is easiest, period. Nice full portions too. There’s usually at least one wow recipe per box. We bought a whole year subscription making the price very attractive.
Pantry Boy brings you top-notch ingredients straight from the farm, fresh, chopped, and trimmed, waiting for you to combine them into a masterpiece with the company’s easy-to-follow recipes. If you want to enrich your collection of slow cooker recipes and treat yourself to some fuss-free cooking, take a look at this detailed Pantry Boy review.